The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Adventures Untold

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

31The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose beamed happily, glad her sister finally agreed with her. "Great!" she yipped as she turned and padded over to Najmah and Granger, "Wait, come you're thinking about food now? It wasn't too long ago since we ate, was it?"

Najmah nodded in acknowledgement. "Alright. Good to know. Thanks," she said to Kurai. She turned at the approaching pawsteps.
"Took you two long enough," she snorted, frowning at Rose and then Jury.

32The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:23 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(Oh, can I add humans? 0-0 I don't want to just do that without asking. ^.^' and I think...she should get captured? It would make sense since she is hurt anyway!)

(And sorry for disappearing so much you guys! Sad I'm really, really sorry!)

33The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Of course! Go ahead! Thanks for asking! ^.^ And alrighty! I agree, it would make sense. And with Granger on the inside, maybe she can help with an escape plan since she's the one who knows the most about humans?)

Don't worry! All is forgiven! We're glad to see you when you come on! Smile)

34The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:18 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger just shrugged as she sat where she was beside Najmah, waiting for the two to finish their boring and senseless conversation. No, not senseless, just boring. "Let's hurry up. Who knows how these humans are reacting to our presence while they pass by.." She rolled her eyes. "I'm done waiting."

(Okay! I'm sure Granger will hatch a nice plan! XD she's a smart cookie, but never a patient noodle! )

35The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol! Good! Although poor Granger will probably have her patience tested once she's captured with the two sisters Lol)

Najmah nodded in agreement. "Same here," she said. She stood up and turned to walk in the direction she assumed the stop was in. Before she started walking, she looked over at Kurai.
"You can go up and tell the other two we're heading off. Keep an eye out for us. And try not to get left behind after we sneak on a truck. Birds may be able to cover more distance than land animals in a day, but I doubt even you guys are as fast as those things."

Rose flinched slightly at Granger's words. Her ears and tail drooped sadly.
"Sorry," she murmured apologetically, feeling bad for making her wait.

36The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury just rolled her eyes and trotted along side Rose, eyeing the humans for a moment before noticing her reaction to Granger. She snarled at the fox in response to it, growling lowly as she walked with her sister.

Kurai only nodded and flew up, relaying what Rose had told her once she reached the other two.

(Short but I gotta sleep) (something tells me granger will not be happy being stuck with Jury xD)

37The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:05 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger almost felt guilty of her own impatience when seeing Rose apologize so meaningfully, but that soon passed as she took a full scan of her surroundings again. "Alright. We're heading off." She nodded, padding off towards the truck stop not too far from them now. "We have to choose carefully where we are going. Who knows how we will end up if those humans catch us getting into the back of the truck."

38The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD)

Rose brushed her sister's side, as if to say it was okay, and slowly walked beside her. After a moment, she picked up her pace to normal walking speed and seemed to put the hurt behind her.

"What are they going to do, hit us with a stick?" Najmah snorted sarcastically as she followed after the fox.

Fin nodded at Kurai. "Right. So that means once we see them getting on a truck, we need to go down and hop on with them. But we can't just dive straight down, can we? The humans would see us, and we'd give the wolves' position away, wouldn't we... Kurai, you're an owl. You're species is the master of stealth, so how should we get down there in broad daylight without being spotted by humans?"

39The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:49 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"You would be surprised, Najmah. They do crazy stuff, you know." granger shook her head disappointedly at the idea of a human chasing them with a stick, "most humans are scared of wolves more than not, so don't go and try to fight any of them. They tend to either get really scared or really violent..lets hope the latter never happens." Granger shuddered when closing her eyes for two seconds, opening them again to see the steadily approaching pick up truck parked next to one of the trailers, a tarp covering it from the rain that might have gone through the place at some time.
"There..that car over there.."

40The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"Really violent, huh?" Najmah asked. She stopped herself in time from adding, "Just like that human Jury and I faced before we stole his fish?" "...Ya, most humans we've met really are crazy," she sighed instead.
She followed the fox's gaze to the truck with the tarp and brightened a little.
"That thing? Looks easy enough to sneak onto. We just hop in and slide under that...thing...covering the back, right?"

41The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Wild I am just so offended you haven't used the humans as an opportunity to cameo the Random Frying Pan Guy! XD)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

42The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Who?

Random Frying Pan Guy: *hits in the head with a frying pan* *sticks tongue out at Wild and runs off*

*now has a goose egg on head* OW!! What the heck-who are you?!?!

(I only have a vague memory, I'm sorry! XD Refresh my memory. What and why? XD)

43The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:04 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

"Absolutely! You get a bonus for saying something smart, Najmah!" Granger grinned with her sharp teeth while approaching the car even more. "Hmm..we need to check to see if any humans are around..and there is two over there near the front of the car!" The red fox pointed out, making sure to let Najmah know where exactly they were.

And just like Granger said, the two humans chatted to each other calmly, gesturing at the gas station and handing some cash to the younger lad, seemingly the son of the other human. "Alright, dad. Anything else?"
"No. Nothing else. Now, go. We need some of that ammo for the hunting trip." The man, named Gary, said back when his seventeen year old son, Trevor, left immediately towards the gas station.

44The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:...Who?

Random Frying Pan Guy: *hits in the head with a frying pan* *sticks tongue out at Wild and runs off*

(Back in the first original 500 pages or so of The Wild RP, Tyrin, Drellan, Azula, and Rinka ran into a random homeless looking human with a beard and torn clothes and he hit Tyrin across the face with a frying pan for some reason. XD It was a recurring joke a good 30 pages or so. Lol )

45The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa. Funny you should mention hunting. Last I heard, there was some petition going on trying to get the governors of Wisconsin to ban the hunting of gray wolves. I don't remember exactly what I read in that article, but... Do you know where I'm going with this?)

Najmah narrowed her eyes at Granger. "Was that sarcasm I heard?" she growled lowly. But she listened to the fox's observation before she got her answer. She watched the younger of the two humans leave the older.
"I wonder..." she started, then she shook her head. "Nevermind. I don't care about human relations. So I'm guessing since the older one is staying near the car... It must the his. He seems to be waiting now... I'm guessing he won't leave until the smaller one comes back. So if we snuck on that car, how much time would we have until he does come back?"

46The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

(Back in the first original 500 pages or so of The Wild RP, Tyrin, Drellan, Azula, and Rinka ran into a random homeless looking human with a beard and torn clothes and he hit Tyrin across the face with a frying pan for some reason. XD It was a recurring joke a good 30 pages or so. Lol )
Oh my gosh! I want to see that post! It's been too long! XD But I remember now! ...Sort of... But I remember!

47The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Oh my gosh! I want to see that post! It's been too long! XD But I remember now! ...Sort of... But I remember!

(I'll have to check, but I think I deleted all the off topic rp stuff from the old pages  Sad )

48The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

... *falls to knees and spreads arms out in despair* NOOOOOOO!!!

49The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:... *falls to knees and spreads arms out in despair* NOOOOOOO!!!

(*patpat*)

50The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:27 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(I think I've heard of that. But I'm not too fond of hearing about wolves getting hunted. It doesn't appeal to me. ._.' Hunting wolves isn't cool.)

Granger watched for several seconds before sneaking up to the tailgate, seeing that there was quite a comfortable amount of space to squeeze in and make due for the trip they would have. "Hmm... Let's hurry up and get everyone else in as quickly as possible before we think about that. It's best to be quick."

51The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I know, right?! Who would do that?! They are dignified, respectable creature, and should be treated as friends! And as a powerful race, we humans should be watching out for them, not killing them off! I don't see the point in hunting them. It's so dumb. Mad )

Najmah waited a second before crouching down and quickly following after Granger, her fur prickling. She stopped behind the fox and turned, glancing wearily around for humans that might see them.
"Alright. Rose, get up there."

"Huh?" the smallest wolf asked in surprise, but at a look from her friend, she obliged. She easily hopped into the back and slid under the tarp. Then she poked her head back out to look at the group.
"Granger, come here and I'll pull you up," she offered, stretching her neck downward.

52The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:53 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Jury followed the group, sniffing the car a bit warily. Though humans didn't frighten her, these things were not her favorite. She nosed her way under the tarp as she hopped up beside Rose, curling up to wait for the rest of them.

Kurai frowned, watching the wolves hop onto the car. "You two are small enough to sneak in if you fly parallel to the ground, as long as the human isn't looking you should go undetected. I'm silent when I fly, so that won't be the issue. I'm much bigger than you two," she muttered, considering on if she would be spotted is she just flew into the car.

53The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:01 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(It makes me just as mad! :/ *sigh* but, then again, no matter how much people like us tell them to stop, they do it even more. Mad  I can't stand that, if anything else.)

Granger nodded, but suddenly looked back at Najmah with a fierce, fiery gaze. "You get in first. It will help me get into the car better. Go..get up." She stepped back and nodded, nudging the wolf to get her up onto the truck bed under the tarp. It would be difficult for a human to tell what was under the tarp since it was so dark.

(Okay, so who is going to get caught again?)

54The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Silv! Very Happy)

Ya, it makes me mad too! *sigh* Ya, I wish they would be respectful about how we feel about wolves. Some people are just dumb...)

Najmah flinched in surprise. "Hu-What are you doing? How does that make any sense, I could help push you up, couldn't I?" she growled lowly, annoyed that the fox was nudging her. Instead of doing as Granger said, she stubbornly moved away and looked down at the fox. "Don't be stupid. You're hurt, and hurt animals will only get hurt worse if they jump up on their own or end up having to get pulled up. So you get up first!"
"Guys, don't fight! You're going to get someone's attention!" Rose hissed, glancing around the area worriedly.

Fin looked at Kurai and nodded. "Alright, thanks." Then he hesitated. He could see the wolves getting on the truck down below and he wanted to get his sister down with them as soon as possible, but he knew if he did that, then Kurai would have to be alone for at least a few minutes if she wanted to make it on the truck unspotted. He knew the owl was strong and could take care of himself, but at the same time, he wasn't comfortable with leaving her alone in this world, even for a few minutes. He swallowed, thinking it over before making his decision.
"Fayru and I will go ahead then. I trust you'll meet up with us soon?"
Please do. Syrune would kill me if something happened to you...

55The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

We're planning on Rose, Jury and Granger being captured ^.^ Are you sure you're okay with Granger being captured?)

56The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(Umm.. Well...yeah? *teiddles thumbs* now I'm doubting myself.. ^.^' if I do, it would logical to think the humans would try and bring them to a local animal rehabilitation center..hopefully. 0-0 *nervous sweating* )

57The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, that would make sense! ^.^ ...If the people capturing them actually did report them to a wildlife rehabilitator and not a, let's say for example, poacher. Sly )

58The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:34 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(*face turns white and stumbles* wha-what? I don't feel so well..Grangr! Catch me! *faints and falls*
Granger: ... *stares intensely at Leaf* ... I'll go get the bucket of water* .. *pads off* )

59The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:36 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

(I might need help with the catching jury, rose and granger part. I don't usually roleplay humans and I feel awkward doing it alone. ^.^' sorry.)

60The Wild Adventures Untold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wild Adventures Untold Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yup! It's going to be-O.O L-Leaf? H-Hey, are you okay?!)

Oh! Don't worry, I will be rping humans too! The ring-leader of the capture at least! I wonder... Should I tell you who exactly is going to catch them? It might help?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum