The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

TW: Adventures Untold II

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:"Politics?" Najmah repeated incredulously. There were a number of things she had expected Aimarra to say. Calling Najmah a liar for one, asking why T'Sone became the way she did for another. But politics was not one of those things. Not by a longshot.
However, it somehow helped Najmah. Up until that point, she had been consumed by awful feelings of guilt that twisted her insides. But, maybe because she had been so thrown off, those feelings were gone now. Somehow, she even felt hopeful for the younger wolves in front of her.

"...I guess there might be a chance," Najmah softly stated, "I think that your birth parents sent you down that river to save your life, if T'Sone attacked your pack. But it's possible that they escaped either to the east or far south. Or maybe, if you're really lucky... Well, I guess luck has been on your side this whole time. It's good you came here when you did. T'Sone's pack was disbanded just a few days ago, so you won't have to be worried about getting captured or killed up here."

"That's a relief," Aimarra started with a content sigh. She looked to Najmah momentarily. "You said this.. T'Sone... that her pack was disbanded. Do you know a old member of her pack? Maybe they could be willing to help my brother and I."

32TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:"Politics?" Najmah repeated incredulously. There were a number of things she had expected Aimarra to say. Calling Najmah a liar for one, asking why T'Sone became the way she did for another. But politics was not one of those things. Not by a longshot.
However, it somehow helped Najmah. Up until that point, she had been consumed by awful feelings of guilt that twisted her insides. But, maybe because she had been so thrown off, those feelings were gone now. Somehow, she even felt hopeful for the younger wolves in front of her.

"...I guess there might be a chance," Najmah softly stated, "I think that your birth parents sent you down that river to save your life, if T'Sone attacked your pack. But it's possible that they escaped either to the east or far south. Or maybe, if you're really lucky... Well, I guess luck has been on your side this whole time. It's good you came here when you did. T'Sone's pack was disbanded just a few days ago, so you won't have to be worried about getting captured or killed up here."

"That's a relief," Aimarra started with a content sigh. She looked to Najmah momentarily. "You said this.. T'Sone... that her pack was disbanded. Do you know a old member of her pack? Maybe they could be willing to help my brother and I."
"Well... I guess so, ya," Najmah replied. She opened her muzzle and, after a beat, she shared the following information. "I mentioned a pack to the West. That pack is the rebel group that defected from T'Sone's, and are the reason... well, one of the reasons for the disbanding. If your parents are still alive, then that pack is your best chance for finding them."

33TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Aimarra's tail wagged slightly. "C-can you take us there?" Aimarra was starting to relax around the she-wolf, her voice was softer and she was less stiff.

34TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah's breath hitched in her throat. She seemed to struggle to agree, but finally, "Ya. Ya, I can do that." She said this with a dip of her head. "I can take you to their territory, and from there it would be a matter of finding a patrol to take you to their camp. Just tell them about your situation, and they should take you in. They're good-hearted wolves, so..."

35TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Aimarra nodded. "Thank you.. you're too kind." She rested her head on the back of her sleeping brother. "I suppose we should get some rest now."

36TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah chuckled and rested her head on her paws.
"...I'm really not," she replied, "You've just somehow managed to stay an my good side."

Thank you for not asking to questions people usually do, she continued mentally. But she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"My name is Najmah, by the way."

37TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

"Aimarra," the she-wolf said, glancing up at the other wolf. As have you, Najmah.

"My brother here is... well everyone back home calls him Moon. Or Moonpelt. Either one will work."

38TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

"I can see why," Najmah a huffed with a smile. And that would be the last thing she said that night if there was nothing left for Aimarra to say.

39TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

((Aimarra: I got nothin' homegirl))

40TW: Adventures Untold II - Page 2 Empty Re: TW: Adventures Untold II Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:27 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Daciio, lost within the folds of time, drifted on the wake of a memory of something important...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum