The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
You Dwarvish Idiot
LeafTail
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1The Great Random Chat Thread Empty The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:49 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: yeah, you bad-mouthed, crooked toothed badger! *crouches down and growls* I'm ready!

Umm...guys? ^.^' uhh...you two?

2The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:29 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Happy late Halloween you guys! Hope you got lots of candy!

3The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ya, I got back from trick-or-treating and I got a lot of candy! My little brother got three times as much though Lol

Najmah: *angry eyebrow twitch* Oh, you are going down you skinny nosed piece of frog snot! *lunges*

*jumps in between the two, stopping Najmah from attacking Granger* Okay, whoa! Guys, chill out! And really Najmah? What kind of insult was that, come on!

4The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Aww, well it's okay! You'll just have to make it last! Razz ^.^

Granger: *lunges at before muzzles smacks into Wild's hand* eh..and frog snot? *snorts and starts laughing uncontrollably* frog snot? Haha!

5The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Lol, yup! I could also steal some of their candy as pay back for stealing mine when we were little Lol Nah, just kidding. That wouldn't be right, and it's mean, lol!

*shakes hand Granger bumped into* You okay? And ya Naj! Frog snot? Was that really the best you could think of? Lol

Najmah: *angry vein pops out* Okay, bring it on yellow-bellied pipsqueak and talking curly-fry!

Pff- AHAHAHA!! *clutches stomach* I-I c-can't-! C-Curly f-fry-! XD

6The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:47 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: *laughs uncontrollably and rolls on floor* HAHAHAHA *tries to breathe in but keeps laughing*

7The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:53 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*laughing as hard as Granger*

Najmah: *face goes red in anger and embarrassment* *tackles Wild onto the floor next to Granger and pins both* YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, HUH?!

8The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:59 am

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

Granger: *chuckles as you pin me down* oh, chill out, Najmah! *chuckles a bit more before calming down* I do think this is funny

9The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:04 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I didn't get as much candy as I would have wanted but I got enough so I'm happy. And jeez, I'm away for one night and I get to come back to the best rp ever xD Naj, seriously, I was surprised! And would you stop attacking the fox? It was you who picked her up!

Jury: *laughing* were you POSSESSED? What made you do that? I know it was Halloween but Naj, what did you expect?!

She's having a hard time letting it go of you can't tell

10The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD What can I say? Najmah's weird. Lol

Najmah: *flattens ears against head in embarrassment* *snarling and growling, trying to defend herself but failing* *gets off Wild and Granger and backs away from everyone* F-For crying out loud! Get off my case before I beat you all with only an inch of your life!! *turns and stalks away* Geez!

*starts laughing again* We love you, Naj!

Anyway, I couldn't get on the past few days because I've been busy. But I'll be on to post RP tomorrow (er...later today for you guys! It's pretty late XD). Good night everyone! Sweet dreams!

11The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:33 pm

LeafTail

LeafTail
Wolf

I will be on in a minute!

12The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Stopping by to say hi and post one piece of RP before I go to bed!

13The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey guys!  Wacko

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

14The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

..... May or may not have added a few emotes....  Sly  Christmas Tree Off Topic (type codes for those in order, without these spaces, are--    : sidelook :   : holiday :   : sign :   )

If that's okay, Wild?

I also may or may not continue to drop by some Holiday cheer as we get closer to December... XD

15The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oooh~ Who added the "current time" button?? I love it! 18:56:40

That's when I typed that. 18:56:51

And that. 18:57:01

18:57:11
18:57:13
18:57:14
18:57:20

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Lol

16The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Hiya Jay! Off Topic okay not off topic but I wanted to use it xD

17The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:..... May or may not have added a few emotes....  Sly  Christmas Tree Off Topic (type codes for those in order, without these spaces, are--    : sidelook :   : holiday :   : sign :   )

If that's okay, Wild?

I also may or may not continue to drop by some Holiday cheer as we get closer to December... XD
Ooh! The off topic one is my favorite, lol! Thanks Jay!

Ya, of course it's okay!

XD

18The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Whoa! Okay... Ya... Okay! Yup! Everything's good!

I spent at least 10 minutes trying to get on the site on my phone, and I had to try several times to get on because for some reason, it would only let me type in Korean (idk, something weird with the language and input XD probably happened when I turned off the Japanese text that I had on while I was texting my little brother in Japanese Lol ), then after I got that fixed, I finally got on and started typing stuff when my phone froze. I had to take out the battery and turn it back on. It's probably on now, but I'm using my dad's laptop now instead of my phone XP But here I am! XD

19The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

But I'm going to have to leave soon, because I'm watching a movie with my family. We're watching at home though, so we're not in a hurry to be at a theater or anything, so I have some time. But once they start the movie (which should probably be in at least 10 min by the sound of it), I'll be leaving. Just fyi for anyone who is here!

20The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:09 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Lol I caught you literally the last minute xD enjoy the movie!

21The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Actually, I overheard some more stuff and the movie is actually for my dad and stepmom (and maybe stepbrother?) to watch together. So it's not that I'm not invited, I could watch it with them if I wanted to. It's just more for the sake of them spending time together alone. Which is fine by me, we got home from eating sushi together an hour ago, lol! So I have more time to stay, chat and rp with you guys if you're up for it! ^.^ I...just hope you see this post before you got off Lol If you don't, then that's okay. I'll just sneak into the room and watch the movie without their knowledge so they think they're alone XD

Just kidding! I'm more important than I thought (I say jokingly XD). They noticed I was gone and came to take me away, so... I'll see you guys tomorrow! Have a good night and I wish you all sweet dreams! ^.^

Last edited by Wildwing on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

22The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

thanks though!

23The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:50 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Well at least that means I didn't miss rp time xD

24The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey! So bad news. I'm at my mom's and I forgot my tablet at my mom's house, so I can only use my phone for the weekend to be here. It's better than nothing, but it might take me a little longer to post things. Just so everyone knows!

25The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:20 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Alrighty np :3

26The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

^.^ So how was your day today?

27The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I'm going to go eat something real quick, be back in a few!

28The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hello! Smile How is everyone?

29The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:49 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Whoa, did you change the time zone Wild? XD it said you all were on at 11:50 and in my time zone it's 12:45 so I was like "ooh they should be back soon" but when I posted now it says almost 3 am. Lol! Better get used to that XD

30The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

lol I wonder what time it says for me then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum