The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1The Great Random Chat Thread Empty The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Gah! finally! Lol (Yeah I know it wasn't that big, but I had to change something last minute because when I last planned the scene Kale had a little lady friend...

Kale: Wacko 

And now in this rewrite she no longer exists! Smile 

Kale: ......  Seriously?

Oh and really? You guys want to? We'll go! Wacko Give us a minute, I need to reply to rp and let her know!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

2The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Gah! finally! Lol (Yeah I know it wasn't that big, but I had to change something last minute because when I last planned the scene Kale had a little lady friend...

Oh and really? You guys want to? We'll go! Wacko Give us a minute, I need to reply to rp and let her know!
Oh no, poor Kale! XD I am so, so sorry! Lol

Finnican: Neutral

*hugs Kale* I seriously feel bad, I'm sorry for laughing. *snuggles* But don't give up hope! One day, it'll happen! Smile

Yus! *fist in the air cheer* I'll be wai- Shocked Reply to rp and let her know... ...THIS RP'S ALIVE?! O.O

3The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:Gah! finally! Lol (Yeah I know it wasn't that big, but I had to change something last minute because when I last planned the scene Kale had a little lady friend...

*hugs Kale* I seriously feel bad, I'm sorry for laughing. *snuggles* But don't give up hope! One day, it'll happen! Smile

Yus! *fist in the air cheer* I'll be wai- Shocked  Reply to rp and let her know... ...THIS RP'S ALIVE?! O.O
Lol Er- ... Yes!

4The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Yus! *fist in the air cheer* I'll be wai- Shocked  Reply to rp and let her know... ...THIS RP'S ALIVE?! O.O
Lol Er- ... Yes!
O.O ... *mind blown*

5The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay we're heading over to Twitch now and getting set up, I'll send another post when we're live and I'll try to keep up on rp while we play XD

6The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Live Stream

We're on! Very Happy

7The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I wonder where Silv went...

XD kk! I already have a tab open! ^.^

EDIT: btw, the picture of the white wolf with blue eyes on your main page is awesome

8The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:33 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I wonder where Silv went...

XD kk! I already have a tab open! ^.^

EDIT: btw, the picture of the white wolf with blue eyes on your main page is awesome
I wonder if she saw the stream? 

Oh thanks! It's Moonpelt! Wacko XD

9The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:37 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm afraid if we keep live streaming I'm going to end up telling you all of the plot Lol

10The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:41 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I knew that wolf was familiar! Moony!! Wacko

XD Good thing you cut it when you did then, lol! Lol So do you remember anything else about the Falcon Roost plot? (The plot that I actually felt really embarrassed about, since the character ratios were way out of balance and my posts were gi-freaking-normous... Embarassed I apologize once again for that... >.<)

11The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:44 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:I knew that wolf was familiar! Moony!! Wacko

XD Good thing you cut it when you did then, lol! Lol So do you remember anything else about the Falcon Roost plot? (The plot that I actually felt really embarrassed about, since the character ratios were way out of balance and my posts were gi-freaking-normous... Embarassed I apologize once again for that... >.<)
Lol Ah, I remember those days.

Wild: Hey I'll be on tomorrow!

~Two Weeks Later~

Wild: Back! Here's one giant post! See ya next week, bye!

XDXDXD jk

12The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:47 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Gaaaaaahhhhh- *huddles in corner of shame* *covers face* Aaah, I was so horrible!! >.<

13The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:47 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I remember that's when we decided that bonded Phoenix pairs could communicate mentally through the same magic that lets them Glare other animals! And that Syrune broke them out. Did Kale actually speak to Fin and Rinka? Little fuzzy on the ending, clearly Lol

14The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Gaaaaaahhhhh- *huddles in corner of shame* *covers face* Aaah, I was so horrible!! >.<
*patpat* Oh, it's okay. We survived Smile

15The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:56 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh ya! Kurai and Syrune were there because a male owl and some other hawks stole Kurai's tools and brought them to the falcon roost!

As for those guys, while K'Nova was leading everyone to The Vault, Finnican wondered off and stumbled into a room with this huge cage that had a whole flocks' worth of Peregrines inside, including Kale. Finnican got noticed by guards and beelined it to the secret room in front of The Vault. That's where the battle happened (Tyrin bit a talon off a guard, didn't he?), Fin hid the Key in The Vault before getting knocked out and dragged to where Kale was. Tyrin and Rinka were trapped in silver cages and taken to separate rooms and Fayru got chained and taken to K'Nova's study or wherever.
Fin and Kale did talk, and when Fin didn't remember Kale, Kale lost it on him. Then the leader of the hawk bandits came in and tossed Fin a medallion he had made for a friend, Deltara, and it was implied she was killed. After the bandit leader left, Kale took the medallion and broke it in half, which caused Fin to lose it on him. Then Kale was taken to be executed for some reason... I might remember it in a moment. He used the half medallion to cut through ropes that bound him after being pushed off a cliff, then he knocked out his executioners and helped Syrune I think...

16The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh ya! Kurai and Syrune were there because a male owl and some other hawks stole Kurai's tools and brought them to the falcon roost!

As for those guys, while K'Nova was leading everyone to The Vault, Finnican wondered off and stumbled into a room with this huge cage that had a whole flocks' worth of Peregrines inside, including Kale. Finnican got noticed by guards and beelined it to the secret room in front of The Vault. That's where the battle happened (Tyrin bit a talon off a guard, didn't he?), Fin hid the Key in The Vault before getting knocked out and dragged to where Kale was. Tyrin and Rinka were trapped in silver cages and taken to separate rooms and Fayru got chained and taken to K'Nova's study or wherever.
Fin and Kale did talk, and when Fin didn't remember Kale, Kale lost it on him. Then the leader of the hawk bandits came in and tossed Fin a medallion he had made for a friend, Deltara, and it was implied she was killed. After the bandit leader left, Kale took the medallion and broke it in half, which caused Fin to lose it on him. Then Kale was taken to be executed for some reason... I might remember it in a moment. He used the half medallion to cut through ropes that bound him after being pushed off a cliff, then he knocked out his executioners and helped Syrune I think...
OH YEAH! It's all coming back! OMG this was some of the best plot stuff ever! I'm so upset that it's all gone, but the fact that you remember it so well gives me hope XD

Oh and I actually did remember the Medallion thing! Kale gave him the other half afterwards when they left, and Fin kept it in his bag full of other things he 'liberated' from the roost, and then during the Dragon Attack his roost was destroyed (It was the one Agathar and Tyrin landed on Lol ) but the medallion is still there I believe, in the rubble.

17The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

There was a falcon guard you rped who interrogated both Tyrin and Rinka. I remember he came in with Tyrin's bloodied feathers, through them at her and told her Tyrin had been killed. He asked her a couple questions, like how many lives a Phoenix had, had she become Tyrin's mate, and how could Phoenix be created (not sure about that last one). Then he went to Tyrin and interrogated him, made a comment about becoming a Phoenix himself and taking Rinka as his mate in order to make little baby Phoenix, which ticked off Tyrin. And as the falcon guard was leaving, Tyrin quietly asked "Right or left?" The falcon guard was confused, so Tyrin elaborated, asking, "When I get out of here, which wing would you prefer to be broken? Right or left?" Or something along those lines. Then the falcon guard laughed and left.

Then I remember Tyrin tackling that guard once he did escape and grabbing both his wings, and the guard shrieking, "Wait, wait! You said only one!" before Tyrin knocked him out. Or something like that.

18The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:05 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Aw man, I think I'm gonna have to call it a night Wild. I have to take Ruki to work in the morning and I need to get to bed soon. Sorry again for forgetting so much! I don't mean too, and I don't forget everything either-- just some here and there. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Have a great night! Smile

19The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:07 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:There was a falcon guard you rped who interrogated both Tyrin and Rinka. I remember he came in with Tyrin's bloodied feathers, through them at her and told her Tyrin had been killed. He asked her a couple questions, like how many lives a Phoenix had, had she become Tyrin's mate, and how could Phoenix be created (not sure about that last one). Then he went to Tyrin and interrogated him, made a comment about becoming a Phoenix himself and taking Rinka as his mate in order to make little baby Phoenix, which ticked off Tyrin. And as the falcon guard was leaving, Tyrin quietly asked "Right or left?" The falcon guard was confused, so Tyrin elaborated, asking, "When I get out of here, which wing would you prefer to be broken? Right or left?" Or something along those lines. Then the falcon guard laughed and left.

Then I remember Tyrin tackling that guard once he did escape and grabbing both his wings, and the guard shrieking, "Wait, wait! You said only one!" before Tyrin knocked him out. Or something like that.
Actually, he didn't threaten to break them, he threatened to tear one off. (remember what I said about Tyrin's thing being saving people no matter what) and then he later killed that guard by tearing them both off, I just didn't describe it vividly since it was so brutal. But yeah, Tyrin is a deadly enemy and a fiercely loyal ally. XD

You get on his good side and you'll never have to fear anything again, you get on his bad side and you'll wish for anything to fear except Tyrin  Cool Lol

20The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:10 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

KK leaving for real now XD See you tomorrow!

21The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:12 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Oh ya! Kurai and Syrune were there because a male owl and some other hawks stole Kurai's tools and brought them to the falcon roost!

OH YEAH! It's all coming back! OMG this was some of the best plot stuff ever! I'm so upset that it's all gone, but the fact that you remember it so well gives me hope XD

Oh and I actually did remember the Medallion thing! Kale gave him the other half afterwards when they left, and Fin kept it in his bag full of other things he 'liberated' from the roost, and then during the Dragon Attack his roost was destroyed (It was the one Agathar and Tyrin landed on Lol ) but the medallion is still there I believe, in the rubble.
XD Was it really? I'm glad you thought so, because I wasn't confident in it! XD Geez, the things I remember Lol

One of the things he 'liberated' was a wii console. I described it as a white rectangular box with a slit when Rinka and Tyrin were going through all that stuff back in his hollow Lol And actually, I think Fin has both pieces. Kale took one half, but left the other with Fin, but later after the Peregrines were freed, Kale gave back the piece he took and apologized. So Fin put both pieces in the bag. Unless he dropped one of the pieces while escaping, if it's somehow important to future plot... *shifts gaze back and forth*

Oh, the roost it destroyed now! Oh those poor falcons... And that's where Agathar came from, huh? Good thing I know now, because I had them coming in from a rift where Rinka's group was patrolling during her scene! I'll need to change that...

Oh! By the way, before I forget, where is Tyrin's hollow in relation to The Council Tree? That'll be important too

22The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:15 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hold on, let me answer your questions XD

23The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:There was a falcon guard you rped who interrogated both Tyrin and Rinka. I remember he came in with Tyrin's bloodied feathers, through them at her and told her Tyrin had been killed. He asked her a couple questions, like how many lives a Phoenix had, had she become Tyrin's mate, and how could Phoenix be created (not sure about that last one). Then he went to Tyrin and interrogated him, made a comment about becoming a Phoenix himself and taking Rinka as his mate in order to make little baby Phoenix, which ticked off Tyrin. And as the falcon guard was leaving, Tyrin quietly asked "Right or left?" The falcon guard was confused, so Tyrin elaborated, asking, "When I get out of here, which wing would you prefer to be broken? Right or left?" Or something along those lines. Then the falcon guard laughed and left.

Actually, he didn't threaten to break them, he threatened to tear one off. (remember what I said about Tyrin's thing being saving people no matter what) and then he later killed that guard by tearing them both off, I just didn't describe it vividly since it was so brutal. But yeah, Tyrin is a deadly enemy and a fiercely loyal ally. XD

You get on his good side and you'll never have to fear anything again, you get on his bad side and you'll wish for anything to fear except Tyrin  Cool Lol
Did he really?! Wow, then I was not reading carefully enough XD Ya, I thought he had mercy on the guard and just knocked him out! If I'd known, I would've had Rinka be shocked at this display of violence, yet in awe of Tyrin's strength or something, since she was in the room at the time, locked in the cage.

Wow... Tyrin, you just became a little bit cooler and a tad bit scarier. Respect! *signals respect to Tyrin*

24The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

The roost is fine, "him" being Finnican in that abive post. It should be in Fin's roost/hollow/tree until in the flashback scene when Tyrin and Agathar crashed into a random hollow in the Council tree (that was Finnican's house) and Tyrin's hollow is a little further down the mountain, and wasn't hit by amy debri. It would be burning because of what Zarrock did before leaving and killing Pike.

25The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Agathar came in from a rift near Rinka's patrol

26The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:23 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Aw man, I think I'm gonna have to call it a night Wild. I have to take Ruki to work in the morning and I need to get to bed soon. Sorry again for forgetting so much! I don't mean too, and I don't forget everything either-- just some here and there. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Have a great night! Smile
Alright! Both of you have a good night and sweet dreams! And don't worry about it! It was a long time ago, and since I was orchestrating the whole thing...well... I don't blame you for forgetting! Smile So no worries! I'm surprised I even remember all that! Lol

27The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:The roost is fine, "him" being Finnican in that abive post. It should be in Fin's roost/hollow/tree until in the flashback scene when Tyrin and Agathar crashed into a random hollow in the Council tree (that was Finnican's house) and Tyrin's hollow is a little further down the mountain, and wasn't hit by amy debri. It would be burning because of what Zarrock did before leaving and killing Pike.
Ooooh! Okay, so I don't need to change anything then! Sorry, I completely misunderstood, so thank you for elaborating! Otherwise... Ya Lol So then the medallion pieces are in the rubble.

Finnican: affraid MY HOLLOW!! TYRIN!! SERIOUSLY?!?! NOT COOL!!

(Okay, I am honestly laughing right now. For some reason, the fact that Tyrin and Agathar wrecked Finnican's place, of all places, is funny to me XD)

Alrighty! Thank you for letting me know!

28The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:31 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Alright, so I'll type out what I remember about the ending of the falcon plot. You can go ahead and sleep since this might take some time, if any new memories surface while I'm typing. Good night! Smile

29The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:23 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I think the reason Kale was getting executed was because he assaulted one of the hawk guards after breaking the medallion. I think he did this on purpose in order to get them to take him out and have him executed so he actually had a chance at escaping and freeing the other falcons. Is that how it went? I don't really remember...

There was a scene where Tyrin and Rinka went in the dungeons, I think it was to free Crow. That's where they found Aella, who was a little roughed up and hiding the fact she was traumatized after having witnessed her juvenile daughter murdered right in front of her, hours before. K'Nova didn't do it himself, but he ordered guards to do it for him. I think his reasoning behind that was to break Aella into submission... Besides the point.

Aella, Tyrin and Rinka then come across a group of good falcon soldiers, who were rescuing a badly beaten Kerija. He was unconscious, had chipped/broken beak, his left wing had been broken at least the day previous and was not healing correctly, and he had infected cuts. I think I decided at the time that he would stay alive, but would never be able to fly again, or at least fly the way he used to. The two groups interacted briefly before going their separate ways.

Aella, Tyrin and Rinka made it out of the dungeons, back into the palace where everything was chaotic, because if I remember correctly, Kurosa (masked Syrune), Kurai and Kale freed the Peregrine Falcons and Finnican. Falcons were battling against hawks and hawk allies. Aella's group met up with Kale's group and Finnican. Aella and Finnican definitely headed for K'Nova's study.
(well, it was actually Kerija's, but K'Nova was using it) (Oh, that's right! When Tyrin and the others first met K'Nova, he told them Kerija had died in his sleep and that's why he was in charge now. He also said something about becoming allies with hawks, which you know already Lol ).

They headed there to get Fayru, and I think everyone except Tyrin and Rinka went with them. At the study, they saw K'Nova with Fayru, trying to escape with her. Fin, Aella and the others dispatched the guards that were there before surrounding K'Nova. They cut the chain from Fayru's shackle and used it to bind him. Then while they waited for Tyrin and Rinka, Aella attacked and struck K'Nova for what he'd done, revealing to everyone that he'd ordered the death of his niece. One of her blows destroyed his left eye.

While all that happen, Tyrin and Rinka turned into Phoenix, figured out the mental connection thing, sent the hawks to The Council and the falcons outside of the palace together. Everyone met up in the study, Finnican was sent with Fayru to retrieve the Key and gather anything else that seemed useful in The Vault (and that's where they found the TARDIS!) And they did end up finding the Key piece, before everything happened.

Soon everyone gathered in front of The Vault with K'Nova in tow, where they shoved him in and closed it on him. The key word to open The Vault only worked from the outside, so there was no way K'Nova could escape using that. No way he could escape at all. And since Aella was there to witness K'Nova's imprisonment, she knew that The Vault could not be opened to let him out, so she would tell Kerija next she saw him. The secret room leading to The Vault would be closed and locked so no one could happen to stumble in on The Vault door.

The group went outside, Tyrin revived the falcon roost, Aella was reunited with her mate and daughter (much to poor Kale's disappointment... Sorry Kale)(Not that I'm saying he's disappointed that they're alive, he just seemed disappointed that Aella wasn't single), Kale and Fin had an awkward goodbye, Kurai and Kurosa joined Tyrin's party and the group headed back to the wolf pack. During the journey, Rinka gathered moss with Kurai, Finnican acted as bait for a snake he and Tyrin were hunting, Fayru learned about Kurosa's true identity, Rinka and Tyrin talked about their future, Finnican talked to Kurosa, the fake mute, and basically confessed his feelings for Syrune, right in front of disguised Syrune, yadda yadda yadda... Then they arrived at the wolves' camp only to learn that Rose had been kidnapped by T'Sone, and Najmah and Drellan were tracking her down. You probably remember everything from there.

Alright, I think that's everything! You might've already known some of what I typed above, but I typed it all anyway just in case. I hope I'm not missing anything... Anyway, I'm signing off now. To anyone who's still around, good night and sweet dreams!

30The Great Random Chat Thread Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:36 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:I wonder where Silv went...

Pfft I wonder, I was ASLEEP you guys xD You live streamed at like 11:30, I went to bed. Hope the live stream was fun, and I still have no clue what happened with Seyrune or whatever on the first stream. I left early (to sleep) remember? What happened after I left?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum