The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

961The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Just FYI trying to navigate this site on your phone is ridiculous

962The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

"complain complain complain" --- Ruki, 2016

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

963The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Hey @Wildwing

There's a Velyria (Moony's mum) starter buried in Jay's nonsense XD

964The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:57 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Ruki wrote:Just FYI trying to navigate this site on your phone is ridiculous

+1, I avoid it as much as possible.

965The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki, you are so right about the phone XD Im so glad I have my laptop! ...Though not at the moment 'cause I just got off work XD But I'll be on for a little bit after I get home and I'll be able to reply to some stuff! ^.^

Oh goody! Moony's mom! Wacko

966The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*shrug* it works just fine with my phone Lol I'll take a look at it through Ruki's phone in the morning.

967The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:*shrug* it works just fine with my phone Lol I'll take a look at it through Ruki's phone in the morning.

Well no one else likes it!  Lol

*pulls out the torches and pitchforks* Looks like it's time to overthrow Jay again

((PS No touchey my phoney))

968The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

By the way, sorry it took so long for me to get on! I decided to take a shower. But now I'm on for a little bit!

969The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:57 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'm just about to head home.  Smile

970The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sweet! Smile

971The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:10 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Dweep!

972The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:14 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium

973The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium
Kale: IT'S KALE!!!!  Mad Mad Mad  And you forgot a ton of other characters!

974The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:You know we need some more birb character shenanigans now that I'm relevant with Khiarra! I mean we have Tyrin, Rinka, Syrune, Ambyra, Nykoru and not to mention.... *looks at smudged writing on hand* Kalcium
Kale: IT'S KALE!!!!  Mad Mad Mad  And you forgot a ton of other characters!

You're right Kalcium! I forgot about Thallus! You're so helpful ^^

975The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:41 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Earth, what makes the site bad on your phone? I need data! XD

976The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Uh, redirects, weird ads, "sponsored content" still appears, mobile version sucks Lol , and yeah.

977The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:49 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Uh, redirects, weird ads, "sponsored content" still appears, mobile version sucks Lol , and yeah.
Well first off, nobody should ever use the mobile version because I've put 0% work into it XD Second, how does Sponsored Content appear??? I have that disabled! Hmm.... *pacing* And as for the ads, as soon as I can work it into my budget I'm gonna pay to have those removed permanently as get us copyrights.

978The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:57 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Eco! Very Happy

Aaw, don't listen to Ruki, Kalcium! We still love you! *hugs while inwardly snickering*

Well my problem with using the site on my phone is that sometimes it takes a little longer to load pages and buttons are hard to push since they're so small, so I have to zoom in. (But that's a normal thing to deal with on the phone, so nothing to fix there! XD) I'm okay using my phone when I have to, but a laptop is way easier and I can make less mistakes typing here! ^.^

979The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Yeah what Wild said, it's more of an inconvenience when the computer is 1000% easier

980The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Hey Eco! Very Happy

Aaw, don't listen to Ruki, Kalcium! We still love you! *hugs while inwardly snickering*

Well my problem with using the site on my phone is that sometimes it takes a little longer to load pages and buttons are hard to push since they're so small, so I have to zoom in. (But that's a normal thing to deal with on the phone, so nothing to fix there! XD) I'm okay using my phone when I have to, but a laptop is way easier and I can make less mistakes typing here! ^.^
Mmhmm.... *taking notes*

Kale: .... *eye twitch* ... *lights notes on fire*  Mad

981The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Yeah what Wild said, it's more of an inconvenience when the computer is 1000% easier
Yup! Exactly! Smile

982The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

o/

983The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

For some reason I feel like we should have an impromptu Skype party...

984The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:For some reason I feel like we should have an impromptu Skype party...
Omg XD No, I have to sleep, Lol

985The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:20 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hey Eco! Very Happy

Mmhmm.... *taking notes*

Kale: .... *eye twitch* ... *lights notes on fire*  Mad
Lol Seriously though, no need to worry! Smile ... *looks into the fire* Pretty...

986The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

A skype party does sound fun, but Jay's right. I need sleep too XD I have class in the morning... XP But we should have a skype party sometime this weekend! Sometime when everyone can get on at the same time!

987The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Also, Silv's not here. We can't have a party without her XD

988The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:24 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Hmm, true true. And valid points. cx Alrighty y'all Goodnight!

989The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

*is already sleeping*

Kale: ... Uh, well goodnight everyone! ... *pokes Jay*

990The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams! Smile I'm gonna reply to Ruki's post real quick before a go to bed. Night!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum