The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

thanks guys! ^.^ *whispers to Silv* Ya, I replied! Sorry I took so long!

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

:3 Ive missed rping Jury

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote::3 Ive missed rping Jury
Ya! missed rping Rose interacting with Jury! *hugs Jury* Boy, did I miss you girl! <3

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:35 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Ya! missed rping Rose interacting with Jury! *hugs Jury* Boy, did I miss you girl! <3
Jury: *squirms* Gah, affection! I did not ask for this!

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jury: *squirms* Gah, affection! I did not ask for this!
Too bad! You're getting it anyway! X3 *cuddles Jury*

Alright guys! I've gotta go to bed! Hope I'll see ya'll tomorrow! Good night everybody!

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 am

Night!)

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:31 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Is it too late to come up with new mythical creatures?

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:58 pm

IDK.)

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Is it too late to come up with new mythical creatures?
(Unfortunately, yes it's too late. Sorry Earth Sad )

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Just stopping in for a moment, I'm slow cooking some ribs for dinner tonight, and I made my own BBQ sauce. ^.^

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Ah okay. It's fine, I just had had an idea for Dire Wolves.

Awesome!

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Nice! Also, I didn't know you could make homemade BBQ sauce. Not something I kept up on.)

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I'm drawing Rose and Juryoku. I like the sketch that I have so far. Should I just color Rose gray, or add a little reddish tint? I'll probably try to add it.

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:I'm drawing Rose and Juryoku. I like the sketch that I have so far. Should I just color Rose gray, or add a little reddish tint? I'll probably try to add it.
Cute!! I'd love to see it once its done! Very Happy I say add a little reddish tint if you can! ^.^

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Hey Wild are you waiting on Silv for wolf rp or are you just now getting on? Just wondering, 'cause.............well, stuffs. Like the fact I dunno what game to play on my PC because my Xbox hard drive might've just screwed the pooch and evidently the disc drive problem is BiOS and I may have just lost about two and a half, maybe three years of data accumulated for various games. I had some finished and now it may be gone. So I'm kind of depressed right now.

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:Hey Wild are you waiting on Silv for wolf rp or are you just now getting on? Just wondering, 'cause.............well, stuffs. Like the fact I dunno what game to play on my PC because my Xbox hard drive might've just screwed the pooch and evidently the disc drive problem is BiOS and I may have just lost about two and a half, maybe three years of data accumulated for various games. I had some finished and now it may be gone. So I'm kind of depressed right now.)
Ya, I was just now getting on. I can only be on for about an hour or two, because at 5:15 my time, I'm going to a Developmental Center to help some friends out with some stuff.

Oh no! That's horrible! D:

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Yeah..............I'm not having the greatest of times right now Q_Q

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:Yeah..............I'm not having the greatest of times right now Q_Q
*pats shoulder comfortingly* Don't worry about it. Everything'll be alright. Smile

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Well................here goes nothing. *sighs* *goes to see if hard drive is alive*

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:Well................here goes nothing. *sighs* *goes to see if hard drive is alive*
*crosses fingers*

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:06 pm

asdkasfadnmjvaajifafoiasgogikodko the probability of what just happened...................is like a fourth of a chance that my HD survives and it does and i am still kind of depressed about my third DD and it still doesn't work.

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:asdkasfadnmjvaajifafoiasgogikodko the probability of what just happened...................is like a fourth of a chance that my HD survives and it does and i am still kind of depressed about my third DD and it still doesn't work.
So what I'm seeing is the HD works and the DD doesn't? ...Hey, at least the HD is working! Very Happy

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Hard Drive status= not dead. Disc Drive status=........................... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad disc drive is Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

LoweStreik115 wrote:Hard Drive status= not dead. Disc Drive status=........................... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad disc drive is Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
O.O

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 pm

ikr)

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I gtg now. Good luck with that DD!

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Bai.)

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*sigh* Sad

Rinka: *patting Wild's back* Sad

Rose: *cuddling against Wild* *sniffs* I-It wasn't your fault... Sad

Najmah, Finnican and Fayru: *sitting around Wild quietly in a depressed manner* Sad

*tearing up* ...I...I just...I can't believe that happened...

Characters: *hugs Wild comfortingly*

*grits teeth angrily* I HATE CATS! I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM!! *thrashes angrily while yelling*

Characters: *cringes away*

Kage: *stares up at Wild with wide, hurt, teary eyes*

*looks down at Kage and immediately calms* ...I'm sorry. Not you. I don't hate you... *picks Kage up and hugs* ... *starts crying*

Characters: *hugs Wild and starts to cry too*

...I'm sorry guys. This just seemed like the best way to express my feelings. I'm really hurting and I...I guess I just don't know what else to do. I'm probably just being an idiot, or a baby, or whatever the heck I am for posting this, but I...I think I'm in need of a friend or two...or more...just to talk to... I don't know... Just please, is anyone there?

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Sad I was watching Doctor Who! Hopefully I can catch you on later. What happened? Sad

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior* wrote:Sad I was watching Doctor Who! Hopefully I can catch you on later. What happened? Sad
Silv! *hugs and buries face in shoulder* I... *sobs* It's all my fault... I didn't know...

...Okay. Here's what happened. Last night, my cat discovered a nest of quails in the neighbor's barbecue pit. Two parents, six chicks. The birds were making so much noise that my stepmom came out and discovered my cat circling the nest. The parent birds were trying to defend their chicks until my stepmom grabbed the cat and put him inside. None of the birds were hurt. My stepmom spent two hours covering the nest with branches as best she could just in case.
I didn't know this until this morning. While all this was happening, I was inside playing Mario Kart with my brother. And then my cat came downstairs.
You see, the cat was never allowed inside. Every single time the cats managed to come inside, my parents either put them out themselves or immediately told us themselves. And I always obeyed. I didn't know that tonight, my parents actually needed him to be inside! I didn't know! I only knew that the cats were never allowed to be inside, and so I let him out! ...I let him out...

My dad, later that night, told me why the cat was inside. And I felt so horrible... But I still had hope that the chicks were still alive. After all, if my dad told me that the cat had been inside for a reason, then that meant they had caught the cat before he could do any damage, right?

Well, this morning, I woke up. Had some breakfast. Then I went and talked to my stepmom. She seemed to be in a happy mood, and she told me where to find the nest. She also told me she ended up locking the cat in the garage. So I assumed everything was okay! She hadn't checked the nest yet, so I went out for her to see the chicks.

Well...I found them...

I buried them in front of the pink rose growing right behind my house. I couldn't just leave them like that... The parents are okay. I saw them after...next to the nest... But... No emoticon can show how I'm feeling right now...

Sad I'm so sorry... It's all my fault...

...I'm so sorry I dumped this all on you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum