The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Ruki
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

What-no! I'm not going to bite him!

Najmah: Maybe it has something to do with your blood? Like how that one guy's was the cure to that one disease?

...Maybe. But wouldn't that mean-

Najmah: *smirks* Yup! Time for you to donate blood again! *pulls out a needle and cackles*

O_O HOLY- *jumps into Doctor's arms* Save me!!

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *catches Wild and sinks to one knee* Uhhng...not as strong as...usual. Well, it is a disease that affects the heart and other major organs...but I don't think a blood transplant would do much good, seeing as we're two rather different races...

*brainstorms* Maybe you should look deep into each others eyes. Mellow

Doctor: Actually...maybe not a bad idea. You see, Miss Wild here is actually distantly related to Rose Tyler, who as you may know, absorbed the heart of the TARDIS through her eyes. "The eyes are the windows to the soul", some say. The gift of Seeing is within your family, Wild. Maybe you can heal my soul...

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh, sorry! *stands up* W-Wait, l-look into each other's... Blush

Najmah: *facepaw* Oh, don't start!

Shocked Wait, I'm related to...

Najmah: Shocked ...Whoa...

...Alright! Seems legit! Let's try it!

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:43 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *quietly* Okay. *sits down cross-legged* Sit opposite me, and just relax and look into my eyes. Think healing thoughts, good thoughts. Try and pour out a warm healing aura into my eyes.

O.o *watches from side* *lights candles all around cave*

{Wait, where'd I get candles? o.O}

Quiet, you! the Doctor and Wild are having a moment!

{Sorry...}

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Okay! *sits cross-legged opposite of Doctor and puts hands on knees* *nods and looks into Doctor's eyes*

Najmah: *glares at Eco* 'Having a moment'? If he tries to kiss her like in the last episode with Christopher Eccleston, I swear, I will rip his-

Not helping! ...Okay, happy thoughts...happy thoughts... ... *eyes begin to glow a light gold color*

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:24 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: It may or may not actually be working...O.o *stares into Wild's eyes* *eyes begin to glow slightly blue*

Najmah! No need for violence. Besides, the Doctor totally wouldn't go for someone so young...er. Or would he? O.o

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...I wonder... *raises hands and puts fingers to the sides of Doctor's head* *light golden mist travels out of eyes an into Doctor's*

Najmah: Seriously? He went for Rose Tyler, didn't he? *to Doctor* I'm watching you... *glares*

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *eyes flash blue and then begin to absorb gold mist* Definitely working...*collapses forwards into Wild after a moment*

Oh my. Well done, Wild. You killed him.

Doctor: *unconcious*

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Eep! *catches The Doctor* *stares down at him* Uhh...

Najmah: *glares at Wild*

... *notices Najmah's glare* What?

Najmah: You know what.

... *rolls eyes* You are so overprotective. *dumps Doctor on ground and scoots away*

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:11 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

So what do we do now? O.o *stares at unconscious Doctor*

Doctor: Unnnhhhh.....*groans and stirs* *jumps up and dusts self off* Ha-HAH! *looks around, grinning* Thank you, Wild. *bows* Naji. *glares* How dare you think. Earth. *nods*

-.-' Really, Doctor, like you had me fooled. Haha!

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Yay! You're alive!! *grins wildly* ... *glares at Najmah* Ya Naji. How dare you think that!

Najmah: ... *glares back at the two* ...Don't. Call me. Naji.

...On another note, I have healing powers!! Who knew!

Najmah: On another other note, Doctor. TARDIS. When save?

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:22 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: Oh, the TARDIS? Pssshhhh. *snaps fingers* *TARDIS materializes next to him* I just needed a clever way to both get healed and invite Wild and Earth on an adventure with me. *grins*

Really, Doctor? XD Well--OOOH ADVENTURE! *tries to open TARDIS doors* Let's go let's go! *jumps up and down* YAAAYYY ADVENTURE!

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Shocked Whoa... Ya!! Let's do it!! Come on Naj-!... Naj?

Najmah: ...

...Naj?

Najmah: ...You mean to tell me...that you actually got me worried for you...and nearly broke my TARDIS coming here... When all you could've done...was come to us...for all that...?

...Uh...oh... *grabs Eco and hides behind Doctor's TARDIS*

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:19 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: *crouches down to be eye level with Najmah* Najmah. Oh, Najmah. You are wonderful, Najmah. You are beautiful. You aren't too playful, but your at least a little likeable. You care about others, or you wouldn't have come here at all for me. You are cared about. I know how much you love your TARDIS, and that's why I gave it to you. You hold a special place in my heart, because, well, your one of the only wolves who dares to communicate with me, but also, you are sweet. Somewhere deep inside, behind all the gruffness, the sarcasm, the skepticism, and the anger, there is a good heart, that truly loves her family and friends, and would do anything- ANYTHING, for them. Najmah, your a good wolf. I just want you to know that about yourself, because if you go off into the world thinking you are unlovable, you'll never accomplish much with others, but if you know where your heart is, it will lead your life correctly. I brought you here, not just to tell you all that, but to show you it. You care about me, because you cam here. You care about Wild, you tried to protect her from me. You care about Earth enough to drag him along and not just kick him into the cold. And you actually care about yourself. That's a good thing sometimes, to love yourself. Because you need love sometimes. It's what drives us. To do great things for others and the universe at large. Tender, Caring, Love. *pats Najmah's head* And you, Najmah, have that Love.

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Aaaaaaaawwwwww!!! <3

Najmah: *stares at Doctor in stunned silence* *looks touched once the words have sunk in* ... *coughs, turns and walks a few steps away* ... *looks over shoulder at Doctor and gives him a smirk* You just don't want me to kill you, huh? *though she says this, there is a happier tone to her facial expression and her voice*

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:29 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD I try. My walls of text aren't nearly as impressive as yours though xD]

Doctor: *shrugs and smiles*

So, Doctor? Adventure Awaits? Wacko

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:42 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD Wait, They are too! ...But thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it! Smile)

Najmah: *smiles a genuine smile*

Ya Doctor! Adventure?? Wacko WAIT!! Hold on!! *holds one finger up* ...Where's Silv?

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:46 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

[XD Yupp Smile]

Yeah, where is Silv? She was with us one moment, and then she just disappeared! We can't go on an adventure without her!

Doctor: *winks and Najmah* *turns attention to Wild and Eco* Ah, Silvs should be in my TARDIS waiting for you, if she stayed put like I told her to...

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Najmah: Lol

*blinks in surprise* Your...but how did she-? Last I saw, she was in Naj's... I know because she just saved us from angels!

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:07 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey. *grins*

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

... O.O Ooooooohhhhh... I forgot about that!

Najmah: *raises eyebrow at Wild*

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Wow! We have a lot of guests today! Hello, you 8! *waves* ^.^

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

What the...they all disappeared... Oh well!

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Well that's okay. I wasn't going going to sleep anyway >.< Just watched "an empty child" since I skipped season 1.

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I remember that one! XD

Rose: ...Are you my mummy?

Nice! Lol

Rose: *grows a gas mask on face*

O.O *backs up behind Silv* Ah...ha ha...very funny...

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:38 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

NO MUMMY HERE GET OUT *hides behind Wild* BAD WOLF

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:39 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Oh, and don't forget,

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" XD

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Rose: *laughs as mask disappears* Sorry! Couldn't help it! Lol

...O.O You stole my hologram machine!! Yes, go to your room!

Rose: XD *walks out*

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

...Man, I wish Netflix was coming out with season 2 of Attack on Titan soon! >.<

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:42 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

There's a season2???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum