The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Good night!

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:47 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:So I kinda want to get back into RP, but I dunno where I would be able to get into. Maybe I make a new character and have it tag along with one of the current plots? Idk
Not bringing Silence back?

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Silver would you like to make another wolf? For the Howls?

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:55 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Yeah, I'm going to I think soon. I just need to figure out who. It'll be a happy female I think, I've already got a grumpy one. And by the way, do we know the plot of the wolves in the howls or did I miss that?

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki and I are going to the Zoo today! I'll be free later this afternoon and I'll post pics! Very Happy

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay so the picture thing kind of failed XD But it was fun anyways! Smile

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Under the Bloodmoon... has begun.

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:35 am

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

At least you went even if no pictures xD

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! Finally free for the next few days! Wacko I have days off tomorrow and Wednesday!! I...also have to work all day Friday and Saturday, but let's not think about that. ^.^'

OOH!! NEW STUFF! Wacko *goes off to read*

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey there! Tell me how you like it when you're done with stuff! (there's rp too I'm sure) 

I'm headed to work now but I would love to hear what you think and answer any questions you have. I knew it needs a little touch of spellcheck as well, but I wrote this at like 2 am last night trying to finally get it out. XD

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Remember those little Mohawk-Badgers I posted about a LOOOONG time ago? Well I named them!

I'm dubbing them "Crested Cave-Badgers"! I'll post a little species journal about them later but for right now: their favorite foods are eggs, fish, small birds, berries, and putrid meat--but to be honest they'll eat anything if they're hungry enough, and the hungrier they are the more aggressive they become. The humans call them "Munch-Bulls" because when they charge you it sounds like they're saying "Munch! Munch! Munch! Munch!". It may not seem threatening but they have a venomous bite and when threatened spit at the eyes of their attackers to blind them to escape. They live in large packs and are so gluttonous a hungry pack  can kill and strip an adult dragon down to the bone in mere moments.

Lovely aren't they?

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:05 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Shocked

All characters: *hide behind Rinka* Shocked

...They sound awesome!! Wacko Wacko Wacko And I love the name for them! I can't wait to meet them in RP! ^.^

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Kale: *thumps on Jay's head* Seriously? Reply to rp and answer questions.

B-but... bacon! Sad

Kale: Responsibilities.

Breakfast. 

Kale:  Evil or Very Mad

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Y-Ya Jay! Responsibilities above breakfast, right? *trembling and looking over at Najmah*

Najmah: *glaring pointedly at Wild*

^.^' ... *grabs Kale and Najmah* Go! Go while you still can!! Eat the bacon, hurry!! >.<

Najmah: *struggling in Wild's grip* HEY!! Mad

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Y-Ya Jay! Responsibilities above breakfast, right? *trembling and looking over at Najmah*

^.^' ... *grabs Kale and Najmah* Go! Go while you still can!! Eat the bacon, hurry!! >.<

.... *tackles the plate of bacon* *frantically eating* *running out the door*  I'll save you soooooooooooooooommmmmeeee!!!

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Y-Ya Jay! Responsibilities above breakfast, right? *trembling and looking over at Najmah*

.... *tackles the plate of bacon* *frantically eating* *running out the door*  I'll save you soooooooooooooooommmmmeeee!!!

Najmah: *manages to pin Wild* Mad

*reaches after Jay with comedic tears streaming down face* Thank yoooooouuuu!!!

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Hey Wild do you want to start the rift stuff for the past plot? I wanted to let you start it since you have more characters involved with it. I will be having a hawk and a gryphon there though, and I think we should have them be in the Grove. Send me a pm if you want to know how to describe it. (though I think you could come up with some awesome stuff of your own. It's basically... Oh let me send you a pm hold on!)

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Hey Wild do you want to start the rift stuff for the past plot? I wanted to let you start it since you have more characters involved with it. I will be having a hawk and a gryphon there though, and I think we should have them be in the Grove. Send me a pm if you want to know how to describe it. (though I think you could come up with some awesome stuff of your own. It's basically... Oh let me send you a pm hold on!)

Alrighty! Will do! *hums and waits*

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey Jay, I'll reply to your PM later. I'm going with my grandparents to some mountains to visit the gravesite of this famous bear! I'll tell you guys the story sometime. It's one of my favourites that my grandparents told me! Smile But we need to leave now. I'll be back in a few hours! In the meantime, thanks for the info and I'm taking my notebook with me to write stuff down! I'll see you later!

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Okay awesome! Have fun! See ya! Wacko

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Agathar: *crashes through window* .... *lays ontop of entire couch* ... *falls asleep* 

Kale: *writing Storm and Stone* .... Seriously? .... *ignores and keeps writing* I'm the only one who works around here!  

Hey I'm here! I'm just waiting to see if Silver wants to reply to rp before I post anything else. Smile

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:01 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Tbh you can post still, I've got no ideas. ^^' There's not really much for either Jury or Kurai to reply or react to, both would just be trying to get the others to leave again

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Gotcha! Okay! 

I will in a bit! Anyone see the new thing?

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

I am completely oblivious and can not find the new thing ;-; What is it??

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Actually is it the text at the top of the screen/banner thing??

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I saw it! The new map artifact, right? Winter's Crown? I'm curious about it! There's gotta be something no one's ever discovered there yet! Even if travelers didn't find anything! And it sounds like a treacherous journey too. One you wouldn't take unless there was something important to be discovered there...

Also, hey guys! The weekend was busy and eventful. Friday was awful, the manager was stressed and everyone was grouchy, then I saw people streaking across the street that night. (*twitches* My eyes...they still burn...) ...I am so glad I did not get a glimpse of the frontal view... ...Saturday was a lot better! I still wanted to go home within the first hour of work, but it went by a lot faster! Sunday I slept all day to recover, and yesterday I barely remember.
Just a heads up, my schedule for tomorrow and Thursday will be 1-9 pm my time, and then Friday and Saturday I have off because of a family party, so I won't be online on Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure about Sunday, but I'm guessing chances are I won't be on then either. Today I'm leaving for work at 2:30 (less than an hour from now) and staying until close, so I'm getting off soon to get ready. I would have been here earlier but I...uh...kinda didn't wake up until 45 min ago... ^.^' ...*facedesk* Ugh...

Anyway, I'll reply with a post that'll send the Lost in Time Pack+Flock to the Grove when I have time!

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:28 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

JAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! Wacko

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Thanks everyone! Smile 

Yeesh, 21... I feel so old. Lol

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Oh my gosh... I just finished the best story-driven game I have ever played. Amazing. I think this is now my #1 pick for greatest storyline of all time across every game I've ever played. I never cry about anything (okay just a little at the end of Ori) but other than that-- never! I'm Najmah and Jury when it comes to sad emotions, I just don't feel them like others do. 99% of the time it's nothing, but every once in a great while it all hits at once. Something gets me just right and I feel it hardcore. 

This game made me cry for the first time (not counting the slight eye-watering during Ori, it got close but not quite!) in what... 10 years maybe? It hit hard. Never before has a game made me care so much for the characters. I never wanted it to end! I was crying half because it was sad, but also because it was finally over. 13 hours across 5 episodes and you'd think that's not enough to get attached but I was hooked head over heels from the first 30 minutes!

I want to stream it... I really do, but there's a problem (or not depending on how you feel) it's got some... language issues. Captain America would cry! They're not necessarily prevalent, but they do happen and it's intense. Not crazy cuss words, but definitely all the classic expletives and curses that would get you in trouble if you said them to the wrong people, and while I have no problem with it... you guys might. If I'm wrong and making a big deal about nothing, I'll stream it in a heartbeat-- ... actually I only just realized I never explained what the heck it is!

It's called Life is Strange. It's a 5 part episodic adventure where all your gameplay choices and things you say affect the entire story. It's like any game made by Telltale, but in my opinion it's way better. You play as a young High-school girl named Max Caulfield who has just moved back to her old hometown to attend a private school and excel at her aspiring dream of being a famous photographer until one day a boy at the school pulls a gun, and Max discovers she has the power to rewind and control time. The rest of the game is a mystery trying to solve the disappearances of various girls all around town and re-connect with Max's childhood best friend Chloe, who's a bit of a rebel. (Think Rose/Max and Najmah/Chloe). Throughout all of the game your every choice affects the past present and future, and each time you play it can be a whole new story. The music is perfect. The voice acting is perfect. The tone is perfect. Everything is so freaking perfect except it's a realistic story and people curse sometimes. It happens. I do it all day long when i'm not streaming. Lol  Now if cursing bothers you, I understand. But I beg you to give this game a shot! It literally changed my outlook on life and taught me a few things. Plus it could be fun to make all those choices together! We could do one episode per stream and after 5 weeks we would have it finished. What do you guys think? 

"No, I'd rather not if the characters curse on occasion. Sorry Jay."

or

"I'm not a fan of bad language, but I could just wear headphones so my parents don't hear it."

or

"F&@$ it, let's do this!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum