The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Myths and Magic~

+2
Jaycrow
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

31~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:25 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:Liyana had nimbly scaled the unfinished building building with the teenager on her back. She found a sturdy slab of concrete and paused for just a moment and eyed the tag-along again. She shook briefly to free herself of the teen. The Were turned to face Dia and smiled, it was a fearsome looking smile but regardless it was one. A strong front paw roughly stroked the child's head as if telling her to stay before she leapt further up the tower.

Meanwhile...

((I'm sorry Jay... it was so funny I had to post this))

As the Star Wars opening theme now blared through out the streets as the speeding Camaro flew over a hill. Josh had came of his senses and had James' face pressed into his car stereo as he had the other hand on the wheel. "BRAKES. NOW!" the man growled as he pinned James' head with his elbow and made an attempt to reach the parking break. 

From the floorboard the Josh's phone started to ring, the House Targaryen theme now awkwardly chiming in with his obnoxiously loud radio. The nervous husband eyed his phone when it decided to auto-pick up.

"Hello? Sweetheart are you there?" Scarlet's voice piped up the phone. "Why is your radio so loud?"

"I-uh-It's work related, helps me focus--¡NI UNA PALABRA HACIA FUERA DE USTED ESTA ES MI ESPOSA!!" Josh snarled at James.

"I swear I need Google translate for you... since you're working I won't keep you too long but I texted you a little shopping list, it's nothing major--"

"Shopping list! Got it!" Josh said in a panicked tone as he started getting some resistance.
"Is that your girlfriend?!" James asked as his head collided gracefully with the stereo once again, switching the music to this nonsense. He struggled for about 10 more seconds until the song started, then slowly began to stop moving, resting frozen for a second and simply listening to what was happening. 

".... What the [CENSORED BY RINKA] is going on?"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

32~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:Liyana had nimbly scaled the unfinished building building with the teenager on her back. She found a sturdy slab of concrete and paused for just a moment and eyed the tag-along again. She shook briefly to free herself of the teen. The Were turned to face Dia and smiled, it was a fearsome looking smile but regardless it was one. A strong front paw roughly stroked the child's head as if telling her to stay before she leapt further up the tower.

Meanwhile...

As the Star Wars opening theme now blared through out the streets as the speeding Camaro flew over a hill. Josh had came of his senses and had James' face pressed into his car stereo as he had the other hand on the wheel. "BRAKES. NOW!" the man growled as he pinned James' head with his elbow and made an attempt to reach the parking break. 

From the floorboard the Josh's phone started to ring, the House Targaryen theme now awkwardly chiming in with his obnoxiously loud radio. The nervous husband eyed his phone when it decided to auto-pick up.

"Hello? Sweetheart are you there?" Scarlet's voice piped up the phone. "Why is your radio so loud?"

"I-uh-It's work related, helps me focus--¡NI UNA PALABRA HACIA FUERA DE USTED ESTA ES MI ESPOSA!!" Josh snarled at James.

"I swear I need Google translate for you... since you're working I won't keep you too long but I texted you a little shopping list, it's nothing major--"

"Shopping list! Got it!" Josh said in a panicked tone as he started getting some resistance.
"Is that your girlfriend?!" James asked as his head collided gracefully with the stereo once again, switching the music to this nonsense. He struggled for about 10 more seconds until the song started, then slowly began to stop moving, resting frozen for a second and simply listening to what was happening. 

"Josh is there someone in the car with you?" Scarlet's tone was concerned but she was trying to not laugh at that ridiculous song that suddenly started blaring out of her husband's car stereo.

Josh's face turned pink as he growled. "IT'S JUST THE RADIO SWEETHEART..." the other man shot a dirty look at the man whose face was still lovingly pressed into the car's dashboard. He continued to yell over that obnoxious song. "TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE YOU BYE!!" and frantically tapped the phone with his foot until he heard the disconnect sound.

"IT'S FOR MY KIDS!" Josh yelled at James as wildly gestured to the pair of carseats in the backseat of his car. "AND SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND I'M MARRIED." Josh's enunciation of the word 'married' made him seem like he was extremely proud of the fact.

33~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 031c780f7110319393bf823fae907f52_by_zafara1222-dakkw29

Rinka: JAMES. Evil or Very Mad 

34~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:Jacob warily watched the old werewolf with slight disdain, knowing full and well that it had become a nuisance within the hour it had decided to cause mayhem here. Now, it's full attention came to fighting that blond werewolf.
   "Huh? Uhh...hi, Dia!! That werewolf dropped you off?" Jacob glanced up at her, menacingly hazel eyes blinking when his vision blurred, making the detective rub his eyes to get rid of the blurriness. "I'll be right up Dia!!" The detective yelled out at seeing the construction worker begin to hang off the side of the metal beam, running down his own beam then jumping onto the ladder and climbing it until reaching  the beam Dia stood on. "Hold on!!" He ran down it, and when reaching Dia he stopped next to her.
   "Your mother is going to kill me, Dia. Either that or scold me after all this...I can't decide which one is better." He grumbled with an annoyed look, watching the worker for when he would fall.
"I don't have anywhere else to go, so take your time," Dia called back to the detective, the sass in her words but not her tone. She moved to the side to allow him room on the slab with her.
"Well her bark is worse than her bite, so...good luck to ya," the teen shrugged with a pitying grin. She then followed his gaze to the worker above them, whom she hadn't noticed until that moment. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, covering her mouth in horror, "Dude, hang on!"

The worker tried to pull himself back up, but at the angle he was hanging and with the awkward hold he had on the beam, he ended up losing his grip. And he fell right toward Dia and Jacob. He was falling from too high up for the detective to catch him without injury. To avoid serious injuries to any of the three, some miracle was needed to stop the worker's fall, like someone with wings to swoop in and save the day. Or something. Gravity didn't care. Gravity only wanted to flatten Dia and Jacob with a construction worker.

Ruki wrote:Liyana snarled at the older, more experience Were eyeing her from the gap between. She rose to her hind legs in a similar fashion a grizzly bear would, reaching her full height of about 8 feet tall. She let out a roar that echoed through-out the skeletal building as she dropped back down to all floors to make the massive leap over to the older Were.

((Werewolf translator = Come at me bro))

The older werewolf quickly realized that the larger and younger Were was going to land on top of her. Abandoning her plan, the granny leapt to the side, avoiding being flattened by Liyana, and roared in defiance with her fur bristled and ears laid flat against her skull.

35~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Liyana smashed into the spot the older Were was standing cracking the slab of concrete underneith her. The younger Were stared her down, ears flat against her skull and lips pulled back in a ferocious snarl. The younger were again stood to her full height and charged forward, her powerful arms swaying as her right one pulled back in a fist that connected to the older Were's jaw

36~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:31 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 031c780f7110319393bf823fae907f52_by_zafara1222-dakkw29

Making this gif was the best idea I ever had OML

37~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob had caught the fact that he would risk injury from the man falling down into his arms, if he caught him. He had to act before the man fell to his death, or risk injury to Dia if the worker fell on her. "Ah, screw it..." The tall young man suddenly snarled out, muscles rippling across his body as he leaped upwards, what once where a human was now came a pitch black werewolf catching the man carefully and pinning him to the metal beam. Once leaving the man on the beam, the werewolf turned towards Dia, passively looking past her towards the other two werewolves fighting across from them.

38~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:09 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

(( @Jaycrow YESS MORE WERES YAAAASSSSSS!! I was planning on RPing Liyana as the packmaster/alpha of the Chicago area if that's okay with you Smile ))

39~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

(That's fine with me! Razz THERE MUST BE MORE WERES.)

40~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 031c780f7110319393bf823fae907f52_by_zafara1222-dakkw29

Making this gif was the best idea I ever had OML
I agree, I love it Lol I told you I would use it! XD )

41~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Liyana smashed into the spot the older Were was standing cracking the slab of concrete underneith her. The younger Were stared her down, ears flat against her skull and lips pulled back in a ferocious snarl. The younger were again stood to her full height and charged forward, her powerful arms swaying as her right one pulled back in a fist that connected to the older Were's jaw
The blow sent the older, smaller, more fragile Were to the ground. Her jaw was now broken. Fortunately it would be completely healed by the end of the day, though much sooner if she had been younger.
With the almost unbearable pain in her jaw, granny scrambled back to all fours with a new fear in her eyes. She had been stupid to think she could take Liyana. The only chance she had was running away, especially if the newly revealed werewolf joined in this unfair fight. And even running was a slim chance for her. But she knew what her punishment would be if the other Weres caught her, so it was a gamble she was willing to play. Though there was one last thing in the heat of the moment that she decided to try.
Granny circled around until Liyana's back was to the building's edge, then charged forward to tackle her. If this move succeeded, both would tumble off the building straight down on the unlucky cars in traffic that would be beneath them, with Granny on top and Liyana to take the damage of landing on top of stuff. But if this tackle failed, whether it be because Liyana dodged, or Granny's frame being too small to actually send them both over... The aftermath would depend on Liyana's next move.
Jaycrow wrote:Jacob had caught the fact that he would risk injury from the man falling down into his arms, if he caught him. He had to act before the man fell to his death, or risk injury to Dia if the worker fell on her. "Ah, screw it..." The tall young man suddenly snarled out, muscles rippling across his body as he leaped upwards, what once where a human was now came a pitch black werewolf catching the man carefully and pinning him to the metal beam. Once leaving the man on the beam, the werewolf turned towards Dia, passively looking past her towards the other two werewolves fighting across from them.
The man screamed, and continued screaming until he realized he was still alive and safely on a beam. Then, after staring at his furry savior, he turned and raced down the structure as quickly and safely as he could.

Meanwhile, Dia stared at the black werewolf with an open-mouthed gape.

"..."

"..."

"..."

She ended her attempts to speak with her lips pursed together, her cheeks puffed out with unsaid words, and a wide-eyed gaze away from the werewolf that had been her mother's co-worker.

"...I'm late for school," the teen finally said, though what she actually meant was 'This is freaking me out, so I'm going!' With that, she hopped to the nearest ladder, lunchbag in hand, and quickly made her way to the ground.

42~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Liyana's hind paw slipped off the edge, little pebbles falling to the street below her. She readjusted her foot to were it was sable on the slab  and eye's the granny Were, eyes narrow and a deep growl rumbling in her throat. All the alpha Were wanted was to detain the elder so that Emily's parents could get justice, they did have to bury their pup because of elder Were.

Liyana was faced with the choice of either fighting this frail Were and potentially, more like probably, killing her and making it so that Emily's parents don't get their peace... or allowing this Were to topple her off the building--possibly injuring the both of them and whatever they landed on. She grumble in her throat rose in volume to another snarl. A plan twisted around in her mind as she lept towards the elder Were.

43~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Granny knew it had been too much to hope that her tackle would work. She jumped off of Liyana as the younger Were leapt forward, dodging the blow. After landing back on her hindlegs, she swung her claws at Liyana's muzzle.

44~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Granny knew it had been too much to hope that her tackle would work. She jumped off of Liyana as the younger Were leapt forward, dodging the blow. After landing back on her hindlegs, she swung her claws at Liyana's muzzle.

Liyana managed to flinch backwards but the tips of teh older Were's nails scratched her snout, not enough to draw blood but just enough to sting. Liyana hissed and took another swing at the older Were's head.

45~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob glanced towards his alpha with concern as Dia climbed hurriedly down the ladder next to him, although he wasn't concerned about the young teen, seeing as she was safe already. Already, he could feel the strong urge to protect her that came with being a subordinate to her willpower, something that he resisted enough as a human. The black snarled and leaped down the beams of the building before leaping off the second to last one to make a seamless landing several feet from Liyana, growling angrily at the granny Were.

46~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Granny ducked and strafed away from Liyana. Baring her teeth was painful with her broken jaw, but she did as best she could with a threatening growl. Her gaze shifted to the black male werewolf that had just joined them. There was no way the old werewolf could even hope to win this. And so she abandoned the battle. She turned and jumped right off the roof, straight down on the path of a certain purple Camaro. She was going to land on that car from several stories above.

47~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Starbound Traveler

Starbound Traveler
Blue Jay

A young woman who looked as though she was in her mid-to-late twenties had been sitting on the edge of the rooftop, absorbed in a game on her phone when her ears picked up the sound of screeching tires. Quickly sliding the phone in her jeans pocket, she got to her feet and started to scan the roads down below her, sliding her leather jacket on quickly as rays of sunlight began to break through the clouds overhead. When she spotted the camero swerving across the road, a frown stretched across her face as she recognized the vehicle, removing her sunglasses for a moment to reveal crimson eyes as she attempted to see who was behind the wheel. 

Alexandra Stansfield hadn't known Josh for very long, but she knew him well enough to deduce that he wasn't the one behind the wheel of the speeding camero, and it most definitely wasn't his wife either. 

What have you gotten yourself into this time, Josh? she thought as she darted across the adjacent rooftops, quickly gaining up on the vehicle before leaping off and crashing through the sunroof.

Shards of glass flew about as she landed in the floorboard of the camero with a grunt, winching as she sat up, readjusting her sunglasses and brushing her dark brown hair out of her face.

"Oof....they make that look so much easier in the movies," she grumbled before grabbing ahold of the passenger seat and peering around to look at Josh, "Hey, dorkfish. Who's your friend and what did he have to do to earn the privilege of driving your prized possession?"

48~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Meanwhile...

"Josh is there someone in the car with you?" Scarlet's tone was concerned but she was trying to not laugh at that ridiculous song that suddenly started blaring out of her husband's car stereo.

Josh's face turned pink as he growled. "IT'S JUST THE RADIO SWEETHEART..." the other man shot a dirty look at the man whose face was still lovingly pressed into the car's dashboard. He continued to yell over that obnoxious song. "TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE YOU BYE!!" and frantically tapped the phone with his foot until he heard the disconnect sound.

"IT'S FOR MY KIDS!" Josh yelled at James as wildly gestured to the pair of carseats in the backseat of his car. "AND SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND I'M MARRIED." Josh's enunciation of the word 'married' made him seem like he was extremely proud of the fact.
[Shortly before the Old lady wolf had begun her descent... ]

"YIPPE FOR YOU BUDDY! You're married with kids and yet you're gonna risk your life for a freaking car?! I told you I wasn't kidnapping you, idiot! You-" 

James broke off as he caught an elbow to the back of the head from Josh, still struggling to see the road. "I'm chasing a Werewolf, moron! LET ME DRIVE! THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE CAR BACK IN PERFECT CONDITION. I'M NOT STEALING IT DUDE, I'M NOT STEALING YOU, YOU'LL GET YOUR PRECIOUS CAR BACK WITHOUT A SCRATCH AS LONG AS YOU CHILL THE HECK OUT!"

49~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Howdy Star! Wacko

50~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Starbound Traveler wrote:A young woman who looked as though she was in her mid-to-late twenties had been sitting on the edge of the rooftop, absorbed in a game on her phone when her ears picked up the sound of screeching tires. Quickly sliding the phone in her jeans pocket, she got to her feet and started to scan the roads down below her, sliding her leather jacket on quickly as rays of sunlight began to break through the clouds overhead. When she spotted the camero swerving across the road, a frown stretched across her face as she recognized the vehicle, removing her sunglasses for a moment to reveal crimson eyes as she attempted to see who was behind the wheel. 

Alexandra Stansfield hadn't known Josh for very long, but she knew him well enough to deduce that he wasn't the one behind the wheel of the speeding camero, and it most definitely wasn't his wife either. 

What have you gotten yourself into this time, Josh? she thought as she darted across the adjacent rooftops, quickly gaining up on the vehicle before leaping off and crashing through the sunroof.

Shards of glass flew about as she landed in the floorboard of the camero with a grunt, winching as she sat up, readjusting her sunglasses and brushing her dark brown hair out of her face.

"Oof....they make that look so much easier in the movies," she grumbled before grabbing ahold of the passenger seat and peering around to look at Josh, "Hey, dorkfish. Who's your friend and what did he have to do to earn the privilege of driving your prized possession?"

Josh let out a sign of discontent before he flopped back into his seat, letting James fully gain control of the car. "Fine! But not a scratch! One little chip of paint gone and you OWE me a new--"

Josh let out a yelp of surprise at the sound of his sunroof crashing down on him and the driver. "AH WHAT THE ALEX WHO THE HOW DID YOU!?" Josh stared at his friend momentarily before with a strange calm said. "It's been a rough morning..." he said, staring blankly at the woman now in his backseat while the Duck Song still boomed out of the stereo.

51~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Granny ducked and strafed away from Liyana. Baring her teeth was painful with her broken jaw, but she did as best she could with a threatening growl. Her gaze shifted to the black male werewolf that had just joined them. There was no way the old werewolf could even hope to win this. And so she abandoned the battle. She turned and jumped right off the roof, straight down on the path of a certain purple Camaro. She was going to land on that car from several stories above.

Liyana turned to the new werewolf that joined her and thought she recognized him, but couldn't recall from where. The sounds of the older Were retreating snapped her back to reality and with a howl took off ater the fleeing Were, not concerned if the newcomer was following.

52~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Starbound Traveler wrote:A young woman who looked as though she was in her mid-to-late twenties had been sitting on the edge of the rooftop, absorbed in a game on her phone when her ears picked up the sound of screeching tires. Quickly sliding the phone in her jeans pocket, she got to her feet and started to scan the roads down below her, sliding her leather jacket on quickly as rays of sunlight began to break through the clouds overhead. When she spotted the camero swerving across the road, a frown stretched across her face as she recognized the vehicle, removing her sunglasses for a moment to reveal crimson eyes as she attempted to see who was behind the wheel. 

Josh let out a sign of discontent before he flopped back into his seat, letting James fully gain control of the car. "Fine! But not a scratch! One little chip of paint gone and you OWE me a new--"

Josh let out a yelp of surprise at the sound of his sunroof crashing down on him and the driver. "AH WHAT THE ALEX WHO THE HOW DID YOU!?" Josh stared at his friend momentarily before with a strange calm said. "It's been a rough morning..." he said, staring blankly at the woman now in his backseat while the Duck Song still boomed out of the stereo.
James, thinking the car had crashed with the sound of the glass breaking, let out a very long and loud scream that continued while Josh was talking. He paused for a second, realizing he was still alive, and opened his eyes to sit up a bit, Josh's grip loosening with the shock. "..... Oh....." 

James looked back at the woman in the back seat for a second and then let out a sigh of relief. "....Wow. Okay, so..... I'm James.... I'm borrowing this car.... and uh, yeah! Yeah! You got it pal! Not a scratch!" 
With Josh releasing his deathgrip on the back of James' head, he began to relax and sit up straight, turning his attention back to driving. 

"Alright! Now that we're all good, I'll handle--" 

[Ensue Werewolf crashing car wreck stuff XD]

53~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Starbound Traveler

Starbound Traveler
Blue Jay

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

James, thinking the car had crashed with the sound of the glass breaking, let out a very long and loud scream that continued while Josh was talking. He paused for a second, realizing he was still alive, and opened his eyes to sit up a bit, Josh's grip loosening with the shock. "..... Oh....." 

James looked back at the woman in the back seat for a second and then let out a sigh of relief. "....Wow. Okay, so..... I'm James.... I'm borrowing this car.... and uh, yeah! Yeah! You got it pal! Not a scratch!" 
With Josh releasing his deathgrip on the back of James' head, he began to relax and sit up straight, turning his attention back to driving. 

Alexandra glanced over at James with a raised brow as she listened to his rambling. When he finally finished speaking, she turned back to Josh. 

"He's not very good at the kidnapping thing, is he?" 

"Right then," she said, removing her sunglasses and revealing her red eyes, "I've no idea who you are, and looking at Nerdatron here, I'd say you've managed to do everything to tick him off. I'll give you five seconds to explain the whole reason for starting this joyride"-she flashed a grin at him, revealing rather prominent fangs-"And I'll warn you, I'm feeling a bit peckish right now."

(Somebody say vampire anyone?)

54~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

(( Josh: Alex! No! Bad vampire! *squirts with spray bottle* We don't eat fellow protagonists! ))

55~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Starbound Traveler wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Alexandra glanced over at James with a raised brow as she listened to his rambling. When he finally finished speaking, she turned back to Josh. 

"Right then," she said, removing her sunglasses and revealing her red eyes, "I've no idea who you are, and looking at Nerdatron here, I'd say you've managed to do everything to tick him off. I'll give you five seconds to explain the whole reason for starting this joyride"-she flashed a grin at him, revealing rather prominent fangs-"And I'll warn you, I'm feeling a bit peckish right now."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Hey chill Vampire lady! I'm chasing a Werewolf who killed a little girl, I'm trying to arrest her, I work for--" James began to explain, just as fate would lovingly interrupt.

[Wild please make the crashy thing happen! Save him! XD]

56~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Hey chill Vampire lady! I'm chasing a Werewolf who killed a little girl, I'm trying to arrest her, I work for--" James began to explain, just as fate would lovingly interrupt.

And then granny fell on the car, saving James from becoming vampire food.
The hood violently collapsed and the windshield shattered inward. Shards of glass flew everywhere and the sun was blocked out by the wall of brown fur that replaced the windshield.

(One James saved from vampire! XD)

57~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

And then granny fell on the car, saving James from becoming vampire food.
The hood violently collapsed and the windshield shattered inward. Shards of glass flew everywhere and the sun was blocked out by the wall of brown fur that replaced the windshield.

(One James saved from vampire! XD)

As the car erupted in panic, and into tiny pieces, it started to flip on end, the fender of the car nose-diving into the street and the back-half managed to fly upwards, managing to cause the car to spin and flip through the air.

((Josh: C'mon, baby! Show me the money! *rolls his 20-side die, lands on a 20* AWESOME!))

Several shades of whisper violet magic escaped from Josh's finger tips as piece by piece the car was halted in mid-air. Time almost seemed to go by in slow motion as the car came to a halt, upside-down, in mid-air. Josh was panting heavily, like he was doing the physical labor of controlling the two-ton metal/fiberglass bowling ball attempting to crash into a group of pedestrian's crossing the road. The magic in him started making runes spread from his hands and up his arms as the magic started swirling more rapidly and was getting brighter and with a final grunt of exhaustion the car was fully suspended in the air. Even a water bottle was motionless in the air, the water inside frozen in time in its droplets and miniature waves.

The blood rush from being upside down was started to bother him. "Brace... yourself.." he growled through gritted teeth. As the car slowly started to correct itself to be wheel-side-down on the street.

58~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

D&D for the win! XD Man, I want to try playing that game at least once...)

Alright, I gtg. I will see you guys later!)

59~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Mark, after flying after the speeding Camero, though staying back a bit, hit the ground running when it erupted in glass from the impact of the werewolf from the sky. As the car began to spin and fly into the air, he darted towards the group of startled pedestrians, snatching a young boy up as he ran directly into the path of the moving vehicle. He might have been the hero, if the car hadn't stopped in mid-air anyways, then descended semi-gracefully towards the ground. Mark rolled his eyes, still warily putting himself between the group of people and the wrecked purple Camero, his wings already faded out of sight when he had hit the ground.

60~Myths and Magic~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Sorry, not an RP reply, but a question. Josh's power is cool! He's got some control of time, right? Does that mean the surrounding characters are frozen in time as well, or does he have a certain range where only objects and people are affected within his reach while outsiders in the normal flow of time watch the car slowly right itself?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum