The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Myths and Magic~

+2
Jaycrow
Jaystep
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

61~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Sorry, not an RP reply, but a question. Josh's power is cool! He's got some control of time, right? Does that mean the surrounding characters are frozen in time as well, or does he have a certain range where only objects and people are affected within his reach while outsiders in the normal flow of time watch the car slowly right itself?)

((It's telekinesis! Right now the car itself and all the items in the car are frozen in place but James, Alex, and the granny Were are all still able to move around freely ^^ His book counterpart is a "bruja" and even though it's just the Spanish word for witch it's his "species" which means his magic deals with the mind/energy. He can read minds, shoot energy blasts, levitate things, talk to spirits, and eventually be able to teleport. To end my rambling lets just say he has the ability to manipulate kinetic energy because I don't want to type out all the rules of magic in my universe Razz))

62~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Sorry, not an RP reply, but a question. Josh's power is cool! He's got some control of time, right? Does that mean the surrounding characters are frozen in time as well, or does he have a certain range where only objects and people are affected within his reach while outsiders in the normal flow of time watch the car slowly right itself?)

((It's telekinesis! Right now the car itself and all the items in the car are frozen in place but James, Alex, and the granny Were are all still able to move around freely ^^ His book counterpart is a "bruja" and even though it's just the Spanish word for witch it's his "species" which means his magic deals with the mind/energy. He can read minds, shoot energy blasts, levitate things, talk to spirits, and eventually be able to teleport. To end my rambling lets just say he has the ability to manipulate kinetic energy because I don't want to type out all the rules of magic in my universe Razz))
Oh cool! I like it! Alright, thanks for letting me know!)

Dia skidded to a halt in front of the cute flower shop next door to the building the older werewolf had jumped off. From the corner of her eye, she could see the dozens of potted golden flowers that lined the wooden stalls behind her.
Along with the group she stood apart from, the young girl watched in amazement as the car, which had stopped in mid-air, began to right itself.

Granny Were had been thrown to the asphalt as the car flipped in air. Now with fractured ribs and other minor damages from landing on it's hood, she stumbled to her paws. In that moment, she accepted she had no chance fighting not fleeing. Briefly she wondered if she should give up even after the trouble she'd caused. But then her wolfish gaze locked on to a lone girl in front of the flower shop. One more thing, she thought before reaching the small human in three bounds. Granny We're was going to try one more thing.

Dia's heart stopped when she realized the bad werewolf was headed for her. She stumbled backward and screamed right after the large beast barreled into her. The teen's backside hit the stands. Potted flowers tumbled off, the pots breaking against the cement* and dirt spraying across her shoes. As this happened, the werewolf gripped her in both oversized clawed hands and held her fangs against the young teen's neck. Dia was terrified, and Granny Were did not care that her jaw was broken and ribs fractured. If anyone got near her, or tried pulling any type of trick to free Dia, she would rip her apart.

63~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Liyana had started to jump down from the skeletal building when the elder Were crushed the speeding Camero with seemingly pinpoint accuracy. SHe let out a gasp of horror when the car started to flip wildl through the air and quickened her pace to help the crash, even if that dork-monster she'd met earlier at her bar was in there. She froze in place momentarily when the car froze in place in mid-air and slowly started to correct itself.

((How slow does Josh fix the car? Dunno, ask @Jaystep Razz ))

Liyanna was snapped out of her trance when she heard the teenage girl from earlier cry out. She turned to see the struggle in the remnants of the flower pots. She charged up to the pair, on her hind legs and with a snarl on her face. A deep, gravelly voice rumbled out of her throat, venom dripping from every syllable.

"Put..... the girl..... down. Now."

64~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Liyana had started to jump down from the skeletal building when the elder Were crushed the speeding Camero with seemingly pinpoint accuracy. SHe let out a gasp of horror when the car started to flip wildl through the air and quickened her pace to help the crash, even if that dork-monster she'd met earlier at her bar was in there. She froze in place momentarily when the car froze in place in mid-air and slowly started to correct itself.

Liyanna was snapped out of her trance when she heard the teenage girl from earlier cry out. She turned to see the struggle in the remnants of the flower pots. She charged up to the pair, on her hind legs and with a snarl on her face. A deep, gravelly voice rumbled out of her throat, venom dripping from every syllable.

Yo Jaybro! How slow does Josh fix a car?)

"Swear..." The Granny Were began to speak, the pain of her broken jaw causing her to pause. She had moved only a couple steps back before her rear hit the shop wall. She gripped the girl tighter in her claws, barely piercing her clothing. As the We're spoke, her words were slurred and difficult to form. "Swear my punishment will not be harsh! Spare me the suffering I would receive. Now, before the telepath is finished! Or I will kill this human child!"

'I could actually die right now,' was what Dia had realized. Her terrified gaze was aimed at the fallen flowers at her feet. But unable to focus her vision, she could only perceive the gold of the petals and the black of the soil. She imagined red blending with those colors, and the pain that would come if she was ripped a-I don't want to die.

65~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:Liyana had started to jump down from the skeletal building when the elder Were crushed the speeding Camero with seemingly pinpoint accuracy. SHe let out a gasp of horror when the car started to flip wildl through the air and quickened her pace to help the crash, even if that dork-monster she'd met earlier at her bar was in there. She froze in place momentarily when the car froze in place in mid-air and slowly started to correct itself.

"Swear..." The Granny Were began to speak, the pain of her broken jaw causing her to pause. She had moved only a couple steps back before her rear hit the shop wall. She gripped the girl tighter in her claws, barely piercing her clothing. As the We're spoke, her words were slurred and difficult to form. "Swear my punishment will not be harsh! Spare me the suffering I would receive. Now, before the telepath is finished! Or I will kill this human child!"

'I could actually die right now,' was what Dia had realized. Her terrified gaze was aimed at the fallen flowers at her feet. But unable to focus her vision, she could only perceive the gold of the petals and the black of the soil. She imagined red blending with those colors, and the pain that would come if she was ripped a-I don't want to die.

Liyana snarled. If she were merely a grunt Were she could easily lie and once the girl was in safety strike down the older Were. Her honor as an Alpha and the promise she made to Emily's parents.... those thoughts and the smell of the teenager's adrenaline in the air made her spit in anger.

"You know as well a I do that our laws say that punishment falls into the pup's--Emily's--parents." She clenched her fists and through gritted teeth she continued to speak. "You've already stirred the pot so much the furless ones are going to want a piece of you. Now I didn't march my happy butt all the way down here to negotiate with you. All I will promise is that no one from the pack will harm you until it's time for your trial.... unless you want Officers Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to put up with you. The choice is yours."  

(( Furless ones = humans. Also referred to by Weres as pinkies or naked ones. ))

66~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

As the car put itself back together, James sat perfectly still with rigid shock. He stayed as much in his seat as he could through all the turning and things pulling themselves together, and as the pieces stopped moving he let out a very long breath of air, staring straight forward and trying to let his mind catch up with what just happened.

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

67~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:As the car put itself back together, James sat perfectly still with rigid shock. He stayed as much in his seat as he could through all the turning and things pulling themselves together, and as the pieces stopped moving he let out a very long breath of air, staring straight forward and trying to let his mind catch up with what just happened.

After the tires were on the pavement Josh let out an exasperated sigh as his hands dropped to his side. The glowing violet runes that crept up his arms started to face as he wiped his forehead free of sweat. "I am never.... going that again...." the man unbuckled his seatbelt and forced the crumpled door open and stepped out onto the pavement. Energy still buzzed in his ears as he seemed dazed by the bright sun and the crowds gathering around the wreck. The scream from the teenage girl seemed like an echo to him, the snarling of the two Weres meant nothing. His breath hitched as he wiped his nose, a small amount of blood was trickling out of his nose. He sniffled and ignored it as he glanced around him. 

Squinting as if he couldn't see, he was able to focus on the pair of Weres and the teenager. Her thoughts boomed in his ears. I don't want to die.

Josh trying to shake off the buzz from the energy still flowing through his veins, he stumbled towards them in a seemingly drunken stupor. "Hey... no..." His voice shook as his vision started to fade in and out.

68~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Liyana snarled. If she were merely a grunt Were she could easily lie and once the girl was in safety strike down the older Were. Her honor as an Alpha and the promise she made to Emily's parents.... those thoughts and the smell of the teenager's adrenaline in the air made her spit in anger.

"You know as well a I do that our laws say that punishment falls into the pup's--Emily's--parents." She clenched her fists and through gritted teeth she continued to speak. "You've already stirred the pot so much the furless ones are going to want a piece of you. Now I didn't march my happy butt all the way down here to negotiate with you. All I will promise is that no one from the pack will harm you until it's time for your trial.... unless you want Officers Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to put up with you. The choice is yours."  

(( Furless ones = humans. Also referred to by Weres as pinkies or naked ones. ))
Granny Were...to say she was not happy to hear that was an understatement. Her heart was pounding so hard that the young girl could feel it with her back pressed to the beast's chest. Two emotions clouded the foolish else's senses: anger, for the pack leader's non-compliance, and fear, for her inevitable punishment.
The car was righted. The telepath, the one with the power to force Granny Were away from her hostage, was finished. A man stepped out, not the one she was expecting, but she was finished nevertheless. Granny Were bellowed an earsplitting roar of fury and anger and ripped the girl in two.

Or at least, she would have. 

Dia screamed when she felt the werewolf's claws pierce into her skin. In that moment, there was a surge through her entire being. The roots of the golden flowers at her feet snaked up her body at an amazing speed, twirling and intertwining with each other as they moved. Two separate vines were formed, wrapping around each of Granny Were's paws and prying them off the girl. At the same time, the golden flowers that had remained on the stands lurched out of their pots straight at Granny Were.
As the girl fell out of her grip, the startled werewolf found herself being engulfed by stems, roots, and soil. Her wrists were violently pulled together with the vines still wrapping themselves up her arms. She roared out, frantically trying to brush the hostile vegetation off her form before falling over, due to having her ankles tied together. Granny Were struggled, and even managed to break some of the stems tying her limbs. But from the soil in the roots that had her in a light caccoon, more golden flowers were growing at supernatural speeds. And so the caccoon grew thicker with more flowers and their roots working to tie her down. Soon, her muzzle and her tail were barely even showing through everything.
And Dia lay curled in a ball on the sidewalk, trembling with her head in her hands. And the flowers, though the bindings were more than sufficient to hold Granny Were, showed no sign of stopping their growth.

69~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

Granny Were...to say she was not happy to hear that was an understatement. Her heart was pounding so hard that the young girl could feel it with her back pressed to the beast's chest. Two emotions clouded the foolish else's senses: anger, for the pack leader's non-compliance, and fear, for her inevitable punishment.
The car was righted. The telepath, the one with the power to force Granny Were away from her hostage, was finished. A man stepped out, not the one she was expecting, but she was finished nevertheless. Granny Were bellowed an earsplitting roar of fury and anger and ripped the girl in two.

Or at least, she would have. 

Dia screamed when she felt the werewolf's claws pierce into her skin. In that moment, there was a surge through her entire being. The roots of the golden flowers at her feet snaked up her body at an amazing speed, twirling and intertwining with each other as they moved. Two separate vines were formed, wrapping around each of Granny Were's paws and prying them off the girl. At the same time, the golden flowers that had remained on the stands lurched out of their pots straight at Granny Were.
As the girl fell out of her grip, the startled werewolf found herself being engulfed by stems, roots, and soil. Her wrists were violently pulled together with the vines still wrapping themselves up her arms. She roared out, frantically trying to brush the hostile vegetation off her form before falling over, due to having her ankles tied together. Granny Were struggled, and even managed to break some of the stems tying her limbs. But from the soil in the roots that had her in a light caccoon, more golden flowers were growing at supernatural speeds. And so the caccoon grew thicker with more flowers and their roots working to tie her down. Soon, her muzzle and her tail were barely even showing through everything.
And Dia lay curled in a ball on the sidewalk, trembling with her head in her hands. And the flowers, though the bindings were more than sufficient to hold Granny Were, showed no sign of stopping their growth.

Once the older Were was disabled, Liyana carefully made her way to the teenage girl. She placed a paw on her as the fur started to recede from her hands and arms. "Hey... hey.." she cooed softly, her pitch was starting to lighten as her eyes started to shift from their piercing amber to their normal soft baby blue. "You're okay, sugar cube, you're okay..." she gingerly stroking her arm. She didn't know if she was at risk being attacked by the vines but that didn't concern her at the time.

Josh couldn't register what was going on with the Weres. There was a howl and then plants started to cocoon one of them. Then the other was grabbing the teenager. Without hesitastion and lacking discrimination he pulled his hands together as violet light started to swirl in his palms and fired off an energy blast. It missed Liyana horribly, colliding into the building behind them, but the dazed man still staggered towards them.

"Oh for Pete's sake, Dumbledore!" the blonde woman grabbed Josh by the collar of his torn shirt and threw him on his rear on the ground. "Have a seat before you hurt someone!"

Josh landed with a grunt on his rear before falling over on his back, panting and looking up at the sky. He was blinking slowly and trying to shake off the buzz from the energy.

70~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(I love Liyana, she is awesome! Lol )

(Question though! When she transformed into a werewolf, her clothes got torn to pieces. So did a new set of clothes appear when she transformed back? (Please say yes ;-; ))

At the stroke and the comforting tone of the nice voice, Dia soon stopped shivering. She stayed in her position for a moment. At the same time, the flower's growth slowed to a stop. Then Dia hesitantly pulled her head from her hands and looked up at Liyana with a tear-streaked face.

...Only for the woman to leave and throw a man to the ground. But for some reason, despite her near death experience, that made Dia laugh. The young girl shakily pulled herself to her knees and began to wipe her eyes with the back of her hand.

71~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Starbound Traveler

Starbound Traveler
Blue Jay

Ruki wrote:
Jaystep wrote:As the car put itself back together, James sat perfectly still with rigid shock. He stayed as much in his seat as he could through all the turning and things pulling themselves together, and as the pieces stopped moving he let out a very long breath of air, staring straight forward and trying to let his mind catch up with what just happened.

After the tires were on the pavement Josh let out an exasperated sigh as his hands dropped to his side. The glowing violet runes that crept up his arms started to face as he wiped his forehead free of sweat. "I am never.... going that again...." the man unbuckled his seatbelt and forced the crumpled door open and stepped out onto the pavement. Energy still buzzed in his ears as he seemed dazed by the bright sun and the crowds gathering around the wreck. The scream from the teenage girl seemed like an echo to him, the snarling of the two Weres meant nothing. His breath hitched as he wiped his nose, a small amount of blood was trickling out of his nose. He sniffled and ignored it as he glanced around him. 

Squinting as if he couldn't see, he was able to focus on the pair of Weres and the teenager. Her thoughts boomed in his ears. I don't want to die.

Josh trying to shake off the buzz from the energy still flowing through his veins, he stumbled towards them in a seemingly drunken stupor. "Hey... no..." His voice shook as his vision started to fade in and out.
Alexandra bolted upright from where she had crouched down the moment the car had gone airborne. 

"I hate it when you do that thing!" she exclaimed, glaring at Josh momentarily before the sound of the werewolves fighting drew her attention away from her friend. 

The older of the two werewolves was backed up against the wall, snarling threats towards the younger one while she held a terrified teen in her clawed grasp. Whatever had happened that had caused the three to end up in that predicament didn't seem to matter at that moment, what mattered was that the teen was in trouble and the older werewolf seemed terrified enough to carry out her threats of harming the kid. 

Alex managed to squeeze out one of the doors of the vehicle and was attempting to calculate a plan that would prevent any injury happening to the teen when the sound of Josh stumbling about broke her concentration. The vampire cursed silently as she watched him stagger towards the conflict. 

"Josh, get back here, you twit." she hissed, quickly moving after him while trying to avoid drawing the werewolves' attention, "You're not going to be able to hit the broadside of a barn with a magic trick in your state."

72~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Starbound Traveler wrote:
Ruki wrote:

Alexandra bolted upright from where she had crouched down the moment the car had gone airborne. 

"I hate it when you do that thing!" she exclaimed, glaring at Josh momentarily before the sound of the werewolves fighting drew her attention away from her friend. 

The older of the two werewolves was backed up against the wall, snarling threats towards the younger one while she held a terrified teen in her clawed grasp. Whatever had happened that had caused the three to end up in that predicament didn't seem to matter at that moment, what mattered was that the teen was in trouble and the older werewolf seemed terrified enough to carry out her threats of harming the kid. 

Alex managed to squeeze out one of the doors of the vehicle and was attempting to calculate a plan that would prevent any injury happening to the teen when the sound of Josh stumbling about broke her concentration. The vampire cursed silently as she watched him stagger towards the conflict. 

"Josh, get back here, you twit." she hissed, quickly moving after him while trying to avoid drawing the werewolves' attention, "You're not going to be able to hit the broadside of a barn with a magic trick in your state."

(( @Wildwing Enough of her clothes remained on to keep her decent Lol I'm keeping it PG!))

Liyana smiled. "You okay, kiddo?" She fully sat on the ground, legs folded next to her, offering her a shoulder to relax on.

Josh was already on the ground when he heard Alex retorted at him. He raised one hand up in the air and gave her a thumbs up, still laying flat on his back. "Duly noted," he huffed, finally seeming to calm down.

73~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:03 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Ruki wrote:

(( @Wildwing Enough of her clothes remained on to keep her decent Lol I'm keeping it PG!))

Liyana smiled. "You okay, kiddo?" She fully sat on the ground, legs folded next to her, offering her a shoulder to relax on.

Josh was already on the ground when he heard Alex retorted at him. He raised one hand up in the air and gave her a thumbs up, still laying flat on his back. "Duly noted," he huffed, finally seeming to calm down.
(Thank goodness XD)

Dia sniffed and nodded. She gladly accepted the shoulder and even hugged Liyana. The girl was shaking again.
"Y-You're a werewolf," she laughed with a tremor to her voice, "You're not supposed to be real. B-But you carried me, and p-pat me on the head..."

74~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:
Ruki wrote:
Ruki wrote:

(Thank goodness XD)

Dia sniffed and nodded. She gladly accepted the shoulder and even hugged Liyana. The girl was shaking again.
"Y-You're a werewolf," she laughed with a tremor to her voice, "You're not supposed to be real. B-But you carried me, and p-pat me on the head..."

Liyana wrapped an arm around Dia and gave the teenager a playful wink. "Oh, hun, the world's a lot bigger than you think it is.."

75~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:46 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

(It's a bonding moment! Oh, it's so beautiful! T.T )

(I'm going to wait for the others to reply. @Earth's_Eco @Jaycrow @Jaystep @Starbound_Traveler, I summon thee! And @SilverstarWarrior too, even though you don't have a character here, which is totally fine! I just didn't want to leave you out XD)

76~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:(It's a bonding moment! Oh, it's so beautiful! T.T )

(I'm going to wait for the others to reply. @Earth's_Eco @Jaycrow @Jaystep @Starbound_Traveler, I summon thee! And @SilverstarWarrior too, even though you don't have a character here, which is totally fine! I just didn't want to leave you out XD)

((Sounds like a plan Stan))

77~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:(It's a bonding moment! Oh, it's so beautiful! T.T )

((Sounds like a plan Stan))
(Yes! A plan that won't be messed with by Stan's Gran)

78~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Jacob leaped down from the building he had kept himself precariously perched on for the entirety of events that had transpired. Immediately after deftly landing and rolling back onto his feet, the young man came next to Liyana with a worried gaze that examined the shaken and scared Dia forany serious injuries.
   "How are you feeling Dia?" He asked. That was the best he could ask, seeing as how she had just witnessed several werewolves fighting, a man who wielded some sort of magic stop a car and getting nearlykilled by a werewolf, her world has pretty much changed drastically.

79~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:04 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Mark was slowly backing away, trying to disappear, but when he turned to run, he tripped over Josh's splayed out, landing awkwardly with an 'oof'.

80~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Liyana noted Jacob's approach and eyed him cautiously. She didn't recognize him right away and didn't know if she'd have the strength to fight a Were from a rival pack. Liyana protectively pulled Dia closer to her, she wasn't about to let this human pup endure any more.

Josh let out a surprised grunt when he was tripped over, but seemed mostly unphased by the act. He tilted his head towards Mark and with a wave-like hand gesture he greeted him with a "'Sup?".

81~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Mark rolled over and pushed himself to a crouching position. "Uh...Hi." he said slowly. So much for disappearing, he thought. "You okay?" he asked.

82~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

James stared down at his shaking hands, clenching them into fists a few times to regain control of his startled self. A took two or three long deep breaths and then leaned down to pluck his pistol from the floorboard on the passenger side of the car. He cleared his throat and rolled his shoulders as he glanced around outside the car at the multiple Mythics and small crowd gathering outside. With one hand clenching the pistol, the other patted down his now battered jacket, ensuring the contents of his pockets were not lost. Finally, he opened the car door with his free hand and stepped outside, making a brisk strut to the center of the group.

"Okay! Alright! That's it! I am DONE with this sh- " Eyeing Dia in mid sentence, James correct himself as he turned to make his words a point to each of them. "-stuff!"

From the inside of his jacket he produced a badly worn wallet, which he now held up instead of the gun, open so the ID inside could be read as he flashed it in front of everyone. "Yeah! See that?! Agency ID! That's my name right there! And you are all so, SO under arrest! Got it?! Crazy plant lady, vampire girl, magic dude, the three wolves, and you- fairy wings! You are all BUSTED!"

83~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Earth's Eco wrote:Mark rolled over and pushed himself to a crouching position. "Uh...Hi." he said slowly. So much for disappearing, he thought. "You okay?" he asked.

"Seen better days, that's for sure." Josh pushed his glasses up to his forehead and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Necesito una bebida."

Upon hearing James finally build up the courage to grace the streets of Chicago with his badly bruised face, Josh finally pushed himself up on his rear and eyed the raving man. "Um.... you know the clip's not even in the gun, dumb-."

Liyana rose to her feet, hands placed firmly on her hips. "On what charges?!"

84~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Ruki wrote:
Earth's Eco wrote:Mark rolled over and pushed himself to a crouching position. "Uh...Hi." he said slowly. So much for disappearing, he thought. "You okay?" he asked.

"Seen better days, that's for sure." Josh pushed his glasses up to his forehead and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Necesito una bebida."

Upon hearing James finally build up the courage to grace the streets of Chicago with his badly bruised face, Josh finally pushed himself up on his rear and eyed the raving man. "Um.... you know the clip's not even in the gun, dumb-."

By the time Liyana spoke, James was staring down at his empty gun with flustered horror. "W- J- I-" 
In his bumbling, James managed to drop his useless gun and instead ran the free hand through his hair quite stressfully. "On what charges?! Oh I'll tell ya the freakin charges!"

As James ranted he turned and pointed in the faces of each of the Mythics assembled there. "Illegal flying in a public airspace without a permit, assault of a law officer, harassment of a law officer, speeding, reckless endangerment, illegal use of magic without a permit, shapeshifting in a public area, assault on a minor, kidnapping, destruction of public property, endangering civilians, and-"

85~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Jaystep wrote:
Ruki wrote:

By the time Liyana spoke, James was staring down at his empty gun with flustered horror. "W- J- I-" 
In his bumbling, James managed to drop his useless gun and instead ran the free hand through his hair quite stressfully. "On what charges?! Oh I'll tell ya the freakin charges!"

As James ranted he turned and pointed in the faces of each of the Mythics assembled there. "Illegal flying in a public airspace without a permit, assault of a law officer, harassment of a law officer, speeding, reckless endangerment, illegal use of magic without a permit, shapeshifting in a public area, assault on a minor, kidnapping, destruction of public property, endangering civilians, and-"

Josh pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and, with a particular finger in view, showed James his magic permit and gave a semi-cocky grin in return. 

In the mean time Liyana rolled her eyes and balled her fist. With a powerful swing her fist connected with James's nose and with a scoff said, "Well maybe you need to arrest yourself for grand larceny, kidnapping, reckless driving, and brandishing a firearm."

86~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaycrow wrote:Jacob leaped down from the building he had kept himself precariously perched on for the entirety of events that had transpired. Immediately after deftly landing and rolling back onto his feet, the young man came next to Liyana with a worried gaze that examined the shaken and scared Dia forany serious injuries.
   "How are you feeling Dia?" He asked. That was the best he could ask, seeing as how she had just witnessed several werewolves fighting, a man who wielded some sort of magic stop a car and getting nearlykilled by a werewolf, her world has pretty much changed drastically.

Ruki wrote:Liyana noted Jacob's approach and eyed him cautiously. She didn't recognize him right away and didn't know if she'd have the strength to fight a Were from a rival pack. Liyana protectively pulled Dia closer to her, she wasn't about to let this human pup endure any more.

Josh let out a surprised grunt when he was tripped over, but seemed mostly unphased by the act. He tilted his head towards Mark and with a wave-like hand gesture he greeted him with a "'Sup?".
Dia by that point had calmed down. She was grateful to the woman she had just met for wanting to protect her from more harm.
"It's okay, he's my mom's co-worker," she told Liyana. (Whoa crud, Jacob was a werewolf too. Just...wow, that explained so much.)

"I'm okay," Dia then told Jacob, "A little shaken but...okay." Then with a laugh, "Please don't tell my mom."

During the confrontation with the agent guy, Dia just stood behind the adults with a blank look on her face. 
He...doesn't look like an agent. At all. He's too...scrawny looking.
She flinched when Liyana punched the poor guy. Then the girl peered around the woman to get a better look at him. Wait a minute, she recognized that shirt!
"Hey, you were at the police department! You were under arrest! What are you doing trying to arrest us if you're an escaped criminal!"

87~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

"Not to mention the fact that I'm a detective who works for the police department, pal. Don't try your luck." Jacob scoffed at the guy's audacity to wield a gun around all of them as if he was in control. "Do yourself a favor and try to get back home, I'll pay for your cab-fare." He reached into his tattered clothing and managed to produce a wallet that had somehow kept with him throughout the endeavor. Now that he thought about it, though, the man was just caught in a bad situation he didn't deserve...
    Jacob casually rested his gaze on Dia again, smiling while offering a hand to her. "Do you need a ride home? Your mom is going to get mad when she finds you in such a state."

88~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

While the protests continued, James stood there holding his hands to his face and covering his nose with a loud groan. Through his hands his muffled voice yelled out with a glare, "OW! Okay! You're mad! I didn't-- Pay for my-- ?! No! Hey! Listen! Hey first off, I wasn't really under arrest, I was going undercover! Now look, maybe we can clear this up and I can call my boss, but the police are definitely on their way and they know a Were just trashed their station so unless all three of you want to go down..."

89~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

All Josh knew was that he was on his way to work to shift through reports and all other detective junk and this clown carjacked him and is now claiming that he's an officer. Debating on using his powers to fling James through a building, Josh slowly rose to his feet and eyed the other man. 

Wait I'm a detective....

He felt his pockets and produced his real police badge, showing it to the rioting group of people. "Okay everyone, the little boy is done playing pretend. I am a real officer here, I can smooth everything over at the station. We have our culprit in," he eyed the elder Were bound by vines. ".... Custody. Thankfully there were no fatalities so it'll be easier to release her into your pack's custody. We can say all this damage was by her and I so the city would get bill."

As Josh was rambling to calm everyone down a pearl white "mom-mobile" pulled up to the curb. A frantic Scarlet barrelled out of the driver's seat and ran to Josh's side. Josh was confused by the presense of his wife before she started explaining through panicked breaths.

"There's news-copters everywhere! Dad called me and started-"

Josh interrupted his wife with a kiss and a nervous chuckle. "I'm okay sweetie, uh, um, yeah if you're not a police officer or currently wrapped tight in vines you are free to go." He eyed James. "But for some of you I can always change my mind."

90~Myths and Magic~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Myths and Magic~ Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Starbound Traveler

Starbound Traveler
Blue Jay

Alexandra stood motionless as she tried to process everything that had transpired. 

First the rogue werewolf was about to tear the teen into ribbons, then the flower shop seemed to have come alive and cocooned the lycan in a blink of an eye. And now everyone was squabbling over what needed to be done and who was going to be able to smooth everything over with the cops. 

It didn't occur to her another problem was starting to creep up until the smell of something burning reached her nostrils.

Smeg. I forgot about the sunlight. 

With a howl of pain, she quickly pulled top of her jacket over her head before making her way over to Josh and Scarlet, gritting her teeth as she struggled not to let loose a string of curses.

"Umbrella. Please. I don't care if it's got the most ridiculous pattern on it, if you got one, hand it over before I look like barbecue."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum