The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes (Outskirts)

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Main page for all plot taking place in an unspecified area. This can mean plot on the border of two regions, or in a region without a main page. Examples include Isle of Storms, Ember Island, The Ice Bridge, and ect. Please contain all characters and story posted here to this region in the main plot to avoid confusion. Even if your plot begins in this region, upon moving to another area please transition your rp to the correct page. Smile )

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Somewhere along one of the many beaches on the Isle of Storms, the soft shadow of an overhead bird drifted along the grey sands. The early morning fog dulled the rays of sun, leaving the shadow soft and small as if passed over washed up bits of wood and large rocks. The bird the shadow belonged to soared just above the layer of fog, drifting lazily in the crisp morning air. Clearly in no hurry, the bird drifted lazily above the cold beach, slowly winding down closer to the fog. He would continue his patrol of the beaches until something caught his eye. Another shape, birdlike, on the sands below. He could just see through the layers of wisping fog, enough to make out the shape of a smaller Peregrine Falcon. 

She appeared to be unconscious, the bird noted, spiraling closer. As he set down a few feet from the falcon, the older bird tilted his head in wonder, unsure of how she had arrived. He paced closer to her, his grey and black feathers holding some of the morning dew. He paused just before he approached the falcon, adjusting the solid steel mask that covered his face. The bird finally stepped over to the falcon after another pause to compose himself, walking past her and turning. He glanced around in all directions, looking for a clue as to how she came to be. 

Another one... this is no coincidence... 

The masked bird placed a talon softly on the falcon's neck, making sure she was still alive. He removed his talon after a moment with a quick flinching movement, seeing her begin to stir.

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The white and black female falcon opened her eyes. She was met with a wall of blackness. With a grimace, and a stirring deep in her soul, color slowly seeped into her vision. Objects blurring were blurring together by the time she rolled to her talons. She felt sand sift through her feathers, and to the right she heard the gentle whoosh of the ocean. Was she on a beach?
As her vision became more stable, she noticed a bird shaped creature was standing beside her. She lifted her head towards it, her soft violet eyes squinting to look at his face.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:The white and black female falcon opened her eyes. She was met with a wall of blackness. With a grimace, and a stirring deep in her soul, color slowly seeped into her vision. Objects blurring were blurring together by the time she rolled to her talons. She felt sand sift through her feathers, and to the right she heard the gentle whoosh of the ocean. Was she on a beach?
As her vision became more stable, she noticed a bird shaped creature was standing beside her. She lifted her head towards it, her soft violet eyes squinting to look at his face.
The masked bird was silent for a while, letting the falcon take her time to adjust. Finally, he spoke softly, eyes just as guarded as his face. "Are you well? .... Are you hurt?"

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:The white and black female falcon opened her eyes. She was met with a wall of blackness. With a grimace, and a stirring deep in her soul, color slowly seeped into her vision. Objects blurring were blurring together by the time she rolled to her talons. She felt sand sift through her feathers, and to the right she heard the gentle whoosh of the ocean. Was she on a beach?
The masked bird was silent for a while, letting the falcon take her time to adjust. Finally, he spoke softly, eyes just as guarded as his face. "Are you well? .... Are you hurt?"
"...I am fine," she replied. Her vision was still blurred, but she could make out the mask on the bird's face. She flinched as light the reflected off of it hit her sensitive eyes. "I...apologize for having to ask, but...where am I?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
"...I am fine," she replied. Her vision was still blurred, but she could make out the mask on the bird's face. She flinched as light the reflected off of it hit her sensitive eyes. "I...apologize for having to ask, but...where am I?"
The bird took a step back to allow Fayru to stand. "You are somewhere you aren't supposed to be. This island... you are the first new soul in seasons... May I ask your name? And how you got here?" 

As he asked, he made careful efforts to make sure his voice did not seem hostile. He wasn't angry, merely confused. It should have been impossible for another to enter this island, he had thought.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury scanned the area, quickly spotting the brown head poking up from the snow. She didn't seem like she'd be any kind of a threat, so helping seemed the best course of action. The black wolf tested the snow nearby, sticking the left of the other wolf as careful as she could to avoid becoming stuck herself. She doubted Silence whisk appreciate having to drag both of them out of the snow.

Once she made her way over, close enough she could start trying to dig, she cast a look over to Silence to tell him it would be safe for him to travel over the snow as well with a nod before turning her attention to the wolf at her paws. "You'll be out soon enough," Jury promised, starting to dig by her neck and chest to hopefully free her paws soon.
(Moved from Pridelands. Smile )

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
The bird took a step back to allow Fayru to stand. "You are somewhere you aren't supposed to be. This island... you are the first new soul in seasons... May I ask your name? And how you got here?" 

As he asked, he made careful efforts to make sure his voice did not seem hostile. He wasn't angry, merely confused. It should have been impossible for another to enter this island, he had thought.
"My name... My name is..."

The she-falcon paused and appeared to think it over for a heartbeat.

"...My name is Fayru. And I..."

She looked across the water, unsure if her vision was still forming or if she really couldn't see land out in the distance.

"...I believe my journey here was quite strenuous, for I do not remember," she finally replied. She then turned to face the masked bird, but had difficulty maintaining eye contact. "Kind sir... I hate to be a burden, but I...I still feel quite faint. Is there a place you know of that I may rest?"

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury scanned the area, quickly spotting the brown head poking up from the snow. She didn't seem like she'd be any kind of a threat, so helping seemed the best course of action. The black wolf tested the snow nearby, sticking the left of the other wolf as careful as she could to avoid becoming stuck herself. She doubted Silence whisk appreciate having to drag both of them out of the snow.

Once she made her way over, close enough she could start trying to dig, she cast a look over to Silence to tell him it would be safe for him to travel over the snow as well with a nod before turning her attention to the wolf at her paws. "You'll be out soon enough," Jury promised, starting to dig by her neck and chest to hopefully free her paws soon.
"Thank you so much!" the she-wolf gasped as she began to wriggle upwards when she felt she could without making the situation more dangerous for her and her two saviors. In just a moment, her upper body was freed, but it would take a little more to get her out completely...

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

She looked across the water, unsure if her vision was still forming or if she really couldn't see land out in the distance.

"...I believe my journey here was quite strenuous, for I do not remember," she finally replied. She then turned to face the masked bird, but had difficulty maintaining eye contact. "Kind sir... I hate to be a burden, but I...I still feel quite faint. Is there a place you know of that I may rest?"
The masked bird was silent for a moment, looking the falcon over with confusion still evident. After nearly too long of a pause, he took in a long breath and clicked his beak in agreement. "Fayru... I have many questions, Fayru. If you'll follow me, I'll take you inland to the settlement. There's plenty of places to roost in there. Are you.... able to fly? We might walk instead, if you need it."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

The masked bird was silent for a moment, looking the falcon over with confusion still evident. After nearly too long of a pause, he took in a long breath and clicked his beak in agreement. "Fayru... I have many questions, Fayru. If you'll follow me, I'll take you inland to the settlement. There's plenty of places to roost in there. Are you.... able to fly? We might walk instead, if you need it."
The she-falcon paused in thought. She stretched her wings slightly and discovered they felt fine. Her eye-sight, however, still wasn't fully there. She was not confident in her wing-eye coordination yet, and so flying at the moment probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

"I...think we may need to walk for a little while," she finally replied, "But with time, I believe I can trust myself in the air once more. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"...Though I should ask, would it be safe for two birds such as you and I to be grounded for such a period of time? Aren't there land predators we should worry about, Mr... My apologies, how rude of me not to ask. May I ask for your name, kind sir?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

The she-falcon paused in thought. She stretched her wings slightly and discovered they felt fine. Her eye-sight, however, still wasn't fully there. She was not confident in her wing-eye coordination yet, and so flying at the moment probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

"I...think we may need to walk for a little while," she finally replied, "But with time, I believe I can trust myself in the air once more. I apologize for the inconvenience."

"...Though I should ask, would it be safe for two birds such as you and I to be grounded for such a period of time? Aren't there land predators we should worry about, Mr... My apologies, how rude of me not to ask. May I ask for your name, kind sir?"
(*Suspicious glance* Why is she so proper and polite? )

The masked bird had already nodded and turned to start walking when Fayru's questions came. He paused, as if having to remind himself he was with company, and replied with a look back at the falcon. "No, there is nothing on this island large enough to harm us... and my name is Roth."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

The masked bird had already nodded and turned to start walking when Fayru's questions came. He paused, as if having to remind himself he was with company, and replied with a look back at the falcon. "No, there is nothing on this island large enough to harm us... and my name is Roth."
(Wasn't she always? Lol )

Fayru gave the masked bird a sincere smile as she began to follow him.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Roth. And thank you so much for doing this for me. To help a complete stranger, especially in a place where strangers don't exist, must be intimidating, not to mention that you are going out of your way to help me. I am very grateful."

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Roth. And thank you so much for doing this for me. To help a complete stranger, especially in a place where strangers don't exist, must be intimidating, not to mention that you are going out of your way to help me. I am very grateful."
Roth shook his head slightly as they walked, the two starting across the beach and into the treeline. "It is good to meet you as well, Fayru. But I don't think you'll be very grateful for long. My small island has nothing to offer you anymore, save for small bits of prey and fresh water. It's a horrid way to spend the rest of your life."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Roth shook his head slightly as they walked, the two starting across the beach and into the treeline. "It is good to meet you as well, Fayru. But I don't think you'll be very grateful for long. My small island has nothing to offer you anymore, save for small bits of prey and fresh water. It's a horrid way to spend the rest of your life."
Fayru looked to Roth in surprise.
"The rest of my life?" she questioned, realizing after a heartbeat that he did mean her specifically.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"The rest of my life?" she questioned, realizing after a heartbeat that he did mean her specifically.
Roth grunted in agreement, slowing in his walk. He stopped and turned to Fayru with sad eyes through his mask. "... You should know now, rather than find out on your own. You are right, strangers don't exist here, they can't- or couldn't, before you. The storms... ever since the last visitor left, there is a curse on this Island. I told you it should have been impossible for you to be here. The Storms will drown anything that tries to enter... or leave."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Roth grunted in agreement, slowing in his walk. He stopped and turned to Fayru with sad eyes through his mask. "... You should know now, rather than find out on your own. You are right, strangers don't exist here, they can't- or couldn't, before you. The storms... ever since the last visitor left, there is a curse on this Island. I told you it should have been impossible for you to be here. The Storms will drown anything that tries to enter... or leave."
Fayru stopped as well, this information surprising her. She was silent, as if mulling over what this meant.
"...It sounds as if there is a whole story behind what you just told me," she finally spoke carefully after a bit of time, "I would like to know more about this curse. Perhaps..."
She fell silent in deep thought.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Fayru stopped as well, this information surprising her. She was silent, as if mulling over what this meant.
"...It sounds as if there is a whole story behind what you just told me," she finally spoke carefully after a bit of time, "I would like to know more about this curse. Perhaps..."
She fell silent in deep thought.
Roth blinked in surprise, fully expecting the bird to have been upset, not determined. "You.... you think we could break it, don't you? I've thought about it too.... and there might be a way..."

Roth went quiet, starting his walk again. After a moment he glanced back at Fayru, "There is quite the story... perhaps after we reach the settlement we could discuss it over a meal."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Fayru looked to Roth and, with a small smile, nodded.

"There is a saying someone close to me used as her own personal motto," she replied, "'When there's a will, there's a way.' So I do believe there is a way this curse can be broken."

He said, 'There might be a way.' I wonder if he already has a lead... But I need more information before a plan can be made.

The female falcon dipped her head.
"Very well. Thank you."

A moment after she fell silent, she tripped over a branch and stumbled forward several steps with a startled cry.

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Thank you so much!" the she-wolf gasped as she began to wriggle upwards when she felt she could without making the situation more dangerous for her and her two saviors. In just a moment, her upper body was freed, but it would take a little more to get her out completely...
"How, exactly, did you get into this situation?" the black wolf mumbled in question as she dug, slinking around to the wolfs side to continue dredging snow from around the other wolf. "I'd imagine if you live around here, you know how not to get stuck in snow." And how to find my family, maybe... she added silently, the thought just striking her. "Is there a wolf pack near by?"

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"How, exactly, did you get into this situation?" the black wolf mumbled in question as she dug, slinking around to the wolfs side to continue dredging snow from around the other wolf. "I'd imagine if you live around here, you know how not to get stuck in snow." And how to find my family, maybe... she added silently, the thought just striking her. "Is there a wolf pack near by?"
The she-wolf shook her head as she waited for more snow to be cleared from her side.
"I'm only travelling through here, with my sons," she replied, "As far as I know, no one lives here. But my sons... We were separated. I tried to call to them, to have them wait, but while I ran to meet them I fell in this drift and now, I... I don't know where they are..."
She fell silent, worry and slight panic evident in her eyes.

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

The she-wolf shook her head as she waited for more snow to be cleared from her side.
"I'm only travelling through here, with my sons," she replied, "As far as I know, no one lives here. But my sons... We were separated. I tried to call to them, to have them wait, but while I ran to meet them I fell in this drift and now, I... I don't know where they are..."
Jury nodded slightly, giving her a slight but reassuring smile as she worked on the snow. "We can help you find them, if you want. I'm currently searching for my own family, so I know how you feel. They can wait, though. They aren't in danger, we just got split up," she offered, assuming Najmah and Drellan were protecting Rose and they were safe. They'd be fine until she found them again. 

(Or so she thinks)

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

Jury nodded slightly, giving her a slight but reassuring smile as she worked on the snow. "We can help you find them, if you want. I'm currently searching for my own family, so I know how you feel. They can wait, though. They aren't in danger, we just got split up," she offered, assuming Najmah and Drellan were protecting Rose and they were safe. They'd be fine until she found them again. 

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

The she-wolf breathed in relief. "I'm so sorry to pull you away from your own search," she said, "But I'm glad that they're in a safe place. Those are hard to come by nowadays," she smiled bitterly, "Thank you so much for being willing to help me. Is there anything I can do for you in return, after we find my sons?"

By this time, most of the snow had been cleared away. The she-wolf could now be fully freed. She carefully started to climb out, but would need a little more help before she could stand on solid snow.

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

The she-wolf breathed in relief. "I'm so sorry to pull you away from your own search," she said, "But I'm glad that they're in a safe place. Those are hard to come by nowadays," she smiled bitterly, "Thank you so much for being willing to help me. Is there anything I can do for you in return, after we find my sons?"

By this time, most of the snow had been cleared away. The she-wolf could now be fully freed. She carefully started to climb out, but would need a little more help before she could stand on solid snow.
Jury cast a confused look towards her with a frown as she spoke. "What do you mean safe places are hard to come by? I know it's cold out here, but it doesn't seem that dangerous." I suppose bears may be an issue, but I don't think that's what she was referring to.

She dragged more snow out from around the wolf as she thought, a rather obvious question striking her. "What's your name, anyway?" Jury finally asking as she tested the snow beneath her feet, "and you should be able to climb out now I think."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

Jury cast a confused look towards her with a frown as she spoke. "What do you mean safe places are hard to come by? I know it's cold out here, but it doesn't seem that dangerous." I suppose bears may be an issue, but I don't think that's what she was referring to.

She dragged more snow out from around the wolf as she thought, a rather obvious question striking her. "What's your name, anyway?" Jury finally asking as she tested the snow beneath her feet, "and you should be able to climb out now I think."
The she-wolf gave Jury a bewildered look, as if she were shocked the black wolf would even ask about the lack of safe places.
"The land is overrun with the creatures of black-fire," she replied. With a grunt, she pulled herself out of the drift. She was free now. After shaking herself and thanking the other she-wolf, she continued. "No matter where we go, they always appear. When they aren't killing, they're maiming, capturing and harassing. And when they've finished with that, they go right back to killing. And burning. I've had no choices but to take my two sons and flee after my mate was... But do you really not know of this? Do you really live somewhere untouched by these creatures?"

"My name is Kae. And thank you again for helping me. I didn't think I would ever... What are your names?"

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

The she-wolf gave Jury a bewildered look, as if she were shocked the black wolf would even ask about the lack of safe places.
"The land is overrun with the creatures of black-fire," she replied. With a grunt, she pulled herself out of the drift. She was free now. After shaking herself and thanking the other she-wolf, she continued. "No matter where we go, they always appear. When they aren't killing, they're maiming, capturing and harassing. And when they've finished with that, they go right back to killing. And burning. I've had no choices but to take my two sons and flee after my mate was... But do you really not know of this? Do you really live somewhere untouched by these creatures?"

"My name is Kae. And thank you again for helping me. I didn't think I would ever... What are your names?"
"Black-fire?" Jury repeated in confusion, stepping back to give her more room to climb out. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, no. I don't. I'm...having a bit of trouble remembering some things," she admitted, her calm slowly being replaced by dread and worry as she considered the things she simply couldn't recall. She quickly shook off the strange feeling and shoved the feelings to the back of her mind. "I'm Jury- Juryoku. The rather unnecessarily huge one behind me is Silence," she added with a nod over her shoulder towards the Yukon. 

(Just a bit bigger than them. Just a little)

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

"Black-fire?" Jury repeated in confusion, stepping back to give her more room to climb out. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, no. I don't. I'm...having a bit of trouble remembering some things," she admitted, her calm slowly being replaced by dread and worry as she considered the things she simply couldn't recall. She quickly shook off the strange feeling and shoved the feelings to the back of her mind. "I'm Jury- Juryoku. The rather unnecessarily huge one behind me is Silence," she added with a nod over her shoulder towards the Yukon. 

(Just a touch Lol )

Kae looked at Jury in worry after she mentioned her memory problems. She opened her muzzle to ask if the black she-wolf had been hurt, but then stopped herself. Not wanting to be rude by asking for information that did not involve her, she remained silent.
"It's very nice to meet you, Juryoku and Silence," she said with a pleasant smile, "And thank you once again for helping me."

The golden and brown she-wolf then turned away with a worried frown.
"My sons... The last I saw them, they were climbing over the hill in that direction," she said, pointing to the white lands in the north-west. One would have to look very close, or climb the hill themselves, in order to know it was there as it blended in with the rest of the snowy landscape.

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(Or so she thinks)
Lol )

(Just a touch Lol )

Kae looked at Jury in worry after she mentioned her memory problems. She opened her muzzle to ask if the black she-wolf had been hurt, but then stopped herself. Not wanting to be rude by asking for information that did not involve her, she remained silent.
"It's very nice to meet you, Juryoku and Silence," she said with a pleasant smile, "And thank you once again for helping me."

The golden and brown she-wolf then turned away with a worried frown.
"My sons... The last I saw them, they were climbing over the hill in that direction," she said, pointing to the white lands in the north-west. One would have to look very close, or climb the hill themselves, in order to know it was there as it blended in with the rest of the snowy landscape.
Jury nodded to show she had heard the golden wolf, already looking in the direction that she was pointing, sifting through ideas. There would likely be no scent to follow will all the snow and the wind, and no tracks for the same reason. They'd have to go off of blind luck and guesswork then, unless someone had a better idea. "Alright. Let's go then- I'm sure they're worried about you. We should find them before it gets dark," she said, speaking to herself more than anyone when she said, "I wouldn't want to get stuck out here in the dark." 

She hadn't thought about it before, but it was true, and was a rather frightening thought. All she could see was snow and ice, hardly anywhere for there to be shelter, and to be stuck out in the open, in the freezing darkness... Jury cleared her head of the thought. She had more important things to worry about the dark and the snow. She trotted over to Silence with a shake of her body in a pitiful effort to clear the snow that was settling on her- which she was convinced was trying to slowly freeze her to death- and glanced back to make sure Kae was following. "We'll find them soon," the black she-wolf promised with a small smile.

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence had tried to help dig the snow away, but after a few moments backed away, figuring his bulk would probably get too much in the way. He nodded as Juryoku introduced them both, and gave a small sympathetic smile when the brown and gold she-wolf mentioned losing her sons. He figured it would be difficult to find anything in this place, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to help.

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Kae thanked Jury again, smiling at both her and Silence. "I wonder if we get to the top of that hill... Maybe we can see them, if they haven't gone to far... We were heading northwest for the Ice Bridge, and I hope they are still going that way. But they would've noticed I was gone by now. Would they have changed course?..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum