The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wild Series: Reign of Ashes (Outskirts)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Fayru looked to Roth and, with a small smile, nodded.

"There is a saying someone close to me used as her own personal motto," she replied, "'When there's a will, there's a way.' So I do believe there is a way this curse can be broken."

He said, 'There might be a way.' I wonder if he already has a lead... But I need more information before a plan can be made.

The female falcon dipped her head.
"Very well. Thank you."

A moment after she fell silent, she tripped over a branch and stumbled forward several steps with a startled cry.
"Whoa there!" Roth spun on his back talon, turning back to see if Fayru was alright. "... Can you walk?"

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:

"There is a saying someone close to me used as her own personal motto," she replied, "'When there's a will, there's a way.' So I do believe there is a way this curse can be broken."

He said, 'There might be a way.' I wonder if he already has a lead... But I need more information before a plan can be made.

"Very well. Thank you."

A moment after she fell silent, she tripped over a branch and stumbled forward several steps with a startled cry.
"Whoa there!" Roth spun on his back talon, turning back to see if Fayru was alright. "... Can you walk?"
"Ya... Apologies," Fayru replied after regaining her footing, "I misstep. I'm fine now."
To prove it, she walked forward again, pausing momentarily to let Roth continue forward.

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Silence had tried to help dig the snow away, but after a few moments backed away, figuring his bulk would probably get too much in the way. He nodded as Juryoku introduced them both, and gave a small sympathetic smile when the brown and gold she-wolf mentioned losing her sons. He figured it would be difficult to find anything in this place, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to help.

Wildwing wrote:Kae thanked Jury again, smiling at both her and Silence. "I wonder if we get to the top of that hill... Maybe we can see them, if they haven't gone to far... We were heading northwest for the Ice Bridge, and I hope they are still going that way. But they would've noticed I was gone by now. Would they have changed course?..."
Jury was already on her way up the hill, calling out over her shoulder in answer. "I don't know what the Ice Bridge is, but they would probably try and meet you there, right? It's the only place they would know they might find you."

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence waited for Kae to move before following behind. What Jury was saying made sense, so he let her do the talking. Besides, he still wasn't sure what all was happening around him, and things seemed to be getting overly perplexing by the moment.

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Silence had tried to help dig the snow away, but after a few moments backed away, figuring his bulk would probably get too much in the way. He nodded as Juryoku introduced them both, and gave a small sympathetic smile when the brown and gold she-wolf mentioned losing her sons. He figured it would be difficult to find anything in this place, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to help.

Wildwing wrote:Kae thanked Jury again, smiling at both her and Silence. "I wonder if we get to the top of that hill... Maybe we can see them, if they haven't gone to far... We were heading northwest for the Ice Bridge, and I hope they are still going that way. But they would've noticed I was gone by now. Would they have changed course?..."
Jury was already on her way up the hill, calling out over her shoulder in answer. "I don't know what the Ice Bridge is, but they would probably try and meet you there, right? It's the only place they would know they might find you."
"The Ice Bridge is a formation that connects this land to another called The Howls," Kae informed, "That's what I heard at least. I've never been there before, but I heard the Ice Bridge is the only way to reach one of the few safe havens left. The Land of Blossoms, I think it's called. But the Ice Bridge is still several miles out. It would take at least another day or two, if not more to reach it. And the territory we have to cross is dangerous. We can't be split up before we even... They should know better than go on ahead without me."
The she-wolf sighed in frustration. Then after a moment, she forced a smile.
"...I'm sorry. I'm just really worried."
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Silence waited for Kae to move before following behind. What Jury was saying made sense, so he let her do the talking. Besides, he still wasn't sure what all was happening around him, and things seemed to be getting overly perplexing by the moment.
There was a small dip in the snow that the she-wolves already climbed around. Below the center of the dip, a small cylindrical icicle with a flat top poked up from the snow. It was easy to miss, but at the same time it wasn't hard to spot. If one were to inspect it, they would notice there was something etched on the surface of the icicle. Though it couldn't be seen clearly because of the sprinkle of snowflakes somewhat covering it.

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Silence, lost somewhat in his own thoughts, walked almost straight through the dip in the snow, and unsurprisingly stubbed his paw on the slightly protruding icicle. He let out a low growl, bending down to inspect what he had hit. "Interesting..." He muttered, trying to make out what it was.

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Silence, lost somewhat in his own thoughts, walked almost straight through the dip in the snow, and unsurprisingly stubbed his paw on the slightly protruding icicle. He let out a low growl, bending down to inspect what he had hit. "Interesting..." He muttered, trying to make out what it was.
The icicle, which seemed to be more metal-like rather than frozen water, moved at the stub. It still stuck straight up from the snow, but it was loose, like it could be pulled out or pushed down. Snowflakes still covered the top, but enough had been knocked off to reveal that the etched in symbol seemed to be a circle. But part of the symbol was still covered.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

"Ya... Apologies," Fayru replied after regaining her footing, "I misstep. I'm fine now."
To prove it, she walked forward again, pausing momentarily to let Roth continue forward.
Roth was silent, save for a nod as he continued. 

As they traveled further inland, small animals began to show themselves bit by bit. A mouse scurried across the path at one point, and the constant chattering of squirrels and tiny songbirds could be heard through the increasingly tall trees. While the shrubs and small plants stayed the same size, the trees were much larger the closer one got to the center of the island. But for all the ambient forest chatter and whistling of tree leaves, you could always hear the storms high above. The morning fog had rolled away, but the island remained covered with grey clouds.

"We are nearly there." Roth spoke for the first time in many minutes of walking.

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

As they traveled further inland, small animals began to show themselves bit by bit. A mouse scurried across the path at one point, and the constant chattering of squirrels and tiny songbirds could be heard through the increasingly tall trees. While the shrubs and small plants stayed the same size, the trees were much larger the closer one got to the center of the island. But for all the ambient forest chatter and whistling of tree leaves, you could always hear the storms high above. The morning fog had rolled away, but the island remained covered with grey clouds.

"We are nearly there." Roth spoke for the first time in many minutes of walking.
Fayru nodded with a small smile.
"What should I expect upon arriving at the settlement?" she then asked, "What are the other birds like? Will they take kindly to a new face, as you have?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

"What should I expect upon arriving at the settlement?" she then asked, "What are the other birds like? Will they take kindly to a new face, as you have?"
Roth did not turn as he answered, somberly keeping forward. "Uh... no. No, there are no other birds at the Settlement. Or the whole island, for that matter. They left when the Songheart did."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Roth did not turn as he answered, somberly keeping forward. "Uh... no. No, there are no other birds at the Settlement. Or the whole island, for that matter. They left when the Songheart did."
Well that's awkward XD)

Fayru blinked in surprise, taking that in and also making a note of 'Songheart' for later.
"Is that so... Then does that make you the only inhabitant of this island, besides the prey animals?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

Fayru blinked in surprise, taking that in and also making a note of 'Songheart' for later.
"Is that so... Then does that make you the only inhabitant of this island, besides the prey animals?"
"By now I expect so, yes. There were others, but they eventually left as well. I chose to stay.... a mistake I learned to regret when the storms came. It's been nearly four seasons now since the winds came, and they have yet to stop. I've found what I think is the answer... but I can't get to it alone." 

Roth paused just in front of a wall of vines, turning to face Fayru. "I don't think it was mistake that you were sent here. The last time a Falcon washed up on these shores we were saved... I'm hoping now you can save me."

Last edited by Jaystep on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

"By now I expect so, yes. There were others, but they eventually left as well. I chose to stay.... a mistake I learned to regret when the storms came. It's been nearly four seasons now since the winds came, and they have yet to stop. I've found what I think is the answer... but I can't get to it alone." 

Roth paused just in front of a wall of vines, turning to face Fayru. "I think it was mistake that you were sent here. The last time a Falcon washed up on these shores we were saved... I'm hoping now you can save me."
(You're kind of quiet today. Is everything okay?)

Fayru stopped behind Roth as she listened to his words in interest. When he turned to face her, she met his eyes, barely looking away now. After a moment, she dipped her head with a small smile.

"I will see what I can do," she replied. "...That other falcon... Were they the 'Songheart' you mentioned before?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Oh, yeah! I'm fine, sorry! Smile I'm playing The Evil Within in between posts and I'm scared. Lol )

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Oh, yeah! I'm fine, sorry! Smile I'm playing The Evil Within in between posts and I'm scared. Lol )
(Oh! Yup! That game would definitely do it! XD Here! Take a Naji pup to protect you! *holds 2 month old Najmah to Jay*)

(Hey, maybe you could livestream it if you were up to it? It's totally fine if you're not, but I would watch it! Partly to hear you freak out, and partly to freak out with you. Lol )

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

Roth paused just in front of a wall of vines, turning to face Fayru. "I don't think it was mistake that you were sent here. The last time a Falcon washed up on these shores we were saved... I'm hoping now you can save me."

Fayru stopped behind Roth as she listened to his words in interest. When he turned to face her, she met his eyes, barely looking away now. After a moment, she dipped her head with a small smile.

"I will see what I can do," she replied. "...That other falcon... Were they the 'Songheart' you mentioned before?"
Roth nodded as he started to push away the vines. "One of them, yes. Songheart is a title, given to our leader. The Council had it's Kings and Queens, wolves have their Alphas... and we have Songhearts. An unusual name for newcomers, I know... he said the same thing. And no, they aren't required to sing. They're named after the bird who founded our Roost. We hadn't had one in a while before the last ... we ... some of us ... well, we had different system. It didn't work. Then he came, proved himself, we had a leader again ... and then they left. This is all that remains now..." 

As he pushed his way through the thick vines, Roth held them aside for Fayru as they entered the thicket. Just as any Roost, this settlement was assembled in the trees above the thicket they had made their way into. The ground sloped down to a stream that ran through the trees. Just above the two birds were several dens, constructed into the sides of the high tree trunks. The treehouses had many interwoven branch-bridges that connected each one at different points, and many had ropes of vine out to climb up, and some even had stairs carved into the tree to reach the dens. 

There was damage evident in several of the tree-dens, either from dilapidation or some sort of attack. One tree had fallen onto another beside it, the two dens lay crushed together, half of them on the ground far below. In the very center of the Roost it was open, saved for a large tree stump pushed against the side of the vine walls. It was a meeting area where the leader could announce and call, now overgrown with shrubs, it was almost hidden away. There were scorch marks littering several of the trees, though most of the bark had begun to grow back. 

In the farthest corner from Fayru and Roth, a pile of grey, ashen tinder lay decomposing in the sun. What had once been some kind of large structure had clearly burned down, leaving only a pile of burned and rotted wood.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:(Oh, yeah! I'm fine, sorry! Smile I'm playing The Evil Within in between posts and I'm scared. Lol )
(Oh! Yup! That game would definitely do it! XD Here! Take a Naji pup to protect you! *holds 2 month old Najmah to Jay*)

(Hey, maybe you could livestream it if you were up to it? It's totally fine if you're not, but I would watch it! Partly to hear you freak out, and partly to freak out with you. Lol )
(Yeah, if you want! I've only got about an hour before I need to pick Ruki up, and you're gonna hear a lot of colorful language probably, but sure! Lol )

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(Yeah, if you want! I've only got about an hour before I need to pick Ruki up, and you're gonna hear a lot of colorful language probably, but sure! Lol )
(I'll get Rinka's 'LANGUAGE' ready XD But sounds good! This'll be fun! XD)

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(XD okay! I should be live now!)

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

Roth nodded as he started to push away the vines. "One of them, yes. Songheart is a title, given to our leader. The Council had it's Kings and Queens, wolves have their Alphas... and we have Songhearts. An unusual name for newcomers, I know... he said the same thing. And no, they aren't required to sing. They're named after the bird who founded our Roost. We hadn't had one in a while before the last ... we ... some of us ... well, we had different system. It didn't work. Then he came, proved himself, we had a leader again ... and then they left. This is all that remains now..." 

As he pushed his way through the thick vines, Roth held them aside for Fayru as they entered the thicket. Just as any Roost, this settlement was assembled in the trees above the thicket they had made their way into. The ground sloped down to a stream that ran through the trees. Just above the two birds were several dens, constructed into the sides of the high tree trunks. The treehouses had many interwoven branch-bridges that connected each one at different points, and many had ropes of vine out to climb up, and some even had stairs carved into the tree to reach the dens. 

There was damage evident in several of the tree-dens, either from dilapidation or some sort of attack. One tree had fallen onto another beside it, the two dens lay crushed together, half of them on the ground far below. In the very center of the Roost it was open, saved for a large tree stump pushed against the side of the vine walls. It was a meeting area where the leader could announce and call, now overgrown with shrubs, it was almost hidden away. There were scorch marks littering several of the trees, though most of the bark had begun to grow back. 

In the farthest corner from Fayru and Roth, a pile of grey, ashen tinder lay decomposing in the sun. What had once been some kind of large structure had clearly burned down, leaving only a pile of burned and rotted wood.
"How interesting," Fayru remarked. She wanted to learn more about the history of the roost that had been founded on this island, the system that failed before the most recent Songheart proved himself, the original Songheart, and more. She wondered if this roost had physical records of such things. She was about to ask Roth that, but paused to examine the settlement. She walked forward, slowly passing under one of the bridges. Physical objects were still fuzzy in her vision, so she wasn't able to make out detail quite yet. But she understood what she saw well enough.
"The bridges are a nice touch," she complemented, "They save energy for flying, and they add character to this place."
She stopped in front of the tree that had fallen into the other and began examining the parts of the wreckage that had fallen to the ground.
"What happened here?"

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury was already on her way up the hill, calling out over her shoulder in answer. "I don't know what the Ice Bridge is, but they would probably try and meet you there, right? It's the only place they would know they might find you."
"The Ice Bridge is a formation that connects this land to another called The Howls," Kae informed, "That's what I heard at least. I've never been there before, but I heard the Ice Bridge is the only way to reach one of the few safe havens left. The Land of Blossoms, I think it's called. But the Ice Bridge is still several miles out. It would take at least another day or two, if not more to reach it. And the territory we have to cross is dangerous. We can't be split up before we even... They should know better than go on ahead without me."
Wildwing wrote:
DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Silence, lost somewhat in his own thoughts, walked almost straight through the dip in the snow, and unsurprisingly stubbed his paw on the slightly protruding icicle. He let out a low growl, bending down to inspect what he had hit. "Interesting..." He muttered, trying to make out what it was.
The icicle, which seemed to be more metal-like rather than frozen water, moved at the stub. It still stuck straight up from the snow, but it was loose, like it could be pulled out or pushed down. Snowflakes still covered the top, but enough had been knocked off to reveal that the etched in symbol seemed to be a circle. But part of the symbol was still covered.
Jury offered an understanding smile at the she-wolf as she rambled. "Do you think they'd have moved on, then? Maybe if they're close enough still, they'd hear you howl. That'd get their attention, no?" the black wolf suggested with a glance toward Silence for his opinion of the matter. Seeing as he was distracted, she excused herself from Kae for the moment to investor what had caught his attention. "Find something?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

"How interesting," Fayru remarked. She wanted to learn more about the history of the roost that had been founded on this island, the system that failed before the most recent Songheart proved himself, the original Songheart, and more. She wondered if this roost had physical records of such things. She was about to ask Roth that, but paused to examine the settlement. She walked forward, slowly passing under one of the bridges. Physical objects were still fuzzy in her vision, so she wasn't able to make out detail quite yet. But she understood what she saw well enough.
"The bridges are a nice touch," she complemented, "They save energy for flying, and they add character to this place."
She stopped in front of the tree that had fallen into the other and began examining the parts of the wreckage that had fallen to the ground.
"What happened here?"
Roth followed Fayru's gaze for a moment, taking his time before shaking his head, disposing of the memories the sight had induced. "... A battle, of sorts. A confrontation, rather."

As the two arrived at the very center of the abandoned settlement, Roth slowed to a stop and turned to face the falcon. "You can pick any hollow you wish, save for the one to my left by the stream. That one is mine and is definitely not fit for guests right now."

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:Jury was already on her way up the hill, calling out over her shoulder in answer. "I don't know what the Ice Bridge is, but they would probably try and meet you there, right? It's the only place they would know they might find you."
Wildwing wrote:
Jury offered an understanding smile at the she-wolf as she rambled. "Do you think they'd have moved on, then? Maybe if they're close enough still, they'd hear you howl. That'd get their attention, no?" the black wolf suggested with a glance toward Silence for his opinion of the matter. Seeing as he was distracted, she excused herself from Kae for the moment to investor what had caught his attention. "Find something?"
Kae looked hesitant at the suggestion, but after a moment, she nodded in agreement.
"Ya... Hopefully, their's is the only attention I get," she murmured as Jury walked back to Silence. She took a deep breath before raising her head and letting out a long, deep howl. When she finished, she pricked her ears to listen for a reply. None came.

(*holds up Silence puppet* *in high pitched, fake Silence voice* Yes Jury! I found an icicle doo-hickey! Think I should touch it?)

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

"What happened here?"
Roth followed Fayru's gaze for a moment, taking his time before shaking his head, disposing of the memories the sight had induced. "... A battle, of sorts. A confrontation, rather."

As the two arrived at the very center of the abandoned settlement, Roth slowed to a stop and turned to face the falcon. "You can pick any hollow you wish, save for the one to my left by the stream. That one is mine and is definitely not fit for guests right now."
"Interesting..." Fayru sounded. She added that to the growing list of topics she wanted to get more details about.

She churred softly at Roth's last comment then nodded politely. She took a moment to look around, walking slowly in a wide circle as she did. She passed by the almost hidden tree stump, looking at it for a moment before continuing the search. She stopped a distance in front of the tree somewhat across from Roth's, away from the stream but not quite on the other side of the clearing. She was looking up at the hollow that was somewhat close to the ground, with stairs carved into this tree leading up to it.
"May I use that one?" she asked.

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Jaystep wrote:

"Very well. Thank you."

Well that's awkward XD)

"What happened here?"

"Interesting..." Fayru sounded. She added that to the growing list of topics she wanted to get more details about.

She churred softly at Roth's last comment then nodded politely. She took a moment to look around, walking slowly in a wide circle as she did. She passed by the almost hidden tree stump, looking at it for a moment before continuing the search. She stopped a distance in front of the tree somewhat across from Roth's, away from the stream but not quite on the other side of the clearing. She was looking up at the hollow that was somewhat close to the ground, with stairs carved into this tree leading up to it.
"May I use that one?" she asked.
Roth nodded, listening but also thinking on his own. "Sure. But I'd like to ask how long you think you'll need to rest before you can fly? I need to think on a few ideas, and I may hunt afterwards... do you think if you took the the day, tomorrow morning you could be in the air?"

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Fayru hesitated, seeming to ponder it for a moment. Then, with a somewhat forced smile, she nodded.
"Yes. I believe I will have the strength to fly tomorrow morning," she replied. She turned away to face the staircase. She placed a wing over her chest and was silent for an uncomfortably long moment.
"...Will we be discussing the story behind this island's curse soon?"

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Fayru hesitated, seeming to ponder it for a moment. Then, with a somewhat forced smile, she nodded.
"Yes. I believe I will have the strength to fly tomorrow morning," she replied. She turned away to face the staircase. She placed a wing over her chest and was silent for an uncomfortably long moment.
"...Will we be discussing the story behind this island's curse soon?"
Roth smiled through his mask, "Glad to hear it, but if you need more time you need only ask." 

He watched as Fayru seemed hesitant, nodding after she finally spoke. "Of course. And even better, how to break it! I've got some notion, I just need to do a bit of reading tonight. You might do the same, I'm sure there are dozens of scrolls and books in that hollow. Look for any marked by an owl named Huuro. He was the one we think started this ordeal. Any notes left may reveal a clue."

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Kae looked hesitant at the suggestion, but after a moment, she nodded in agreement.
"Ya... Hopefully, their's is the only attention I get," she murmured as Jury walked back to Silence. She took a deep breath before raising her head and letting out a long, deep howl. When she finished, she pricked her ears to listen for a reply. None came.

(*holds up Silence puppet* *in high pitched, fake Silence voice* Yes Jury! I found an icicle doo-hickey! Think I should touch it?)
(*holds up Jury puppet* Yes, touch it! It's just an icicle, nothing could ever happen!

Jury: I am literally right here there is no need for that)

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(*holds up Jury puppet* Yes, touch it! It's just an icicle, nothing could ever happen!

(Lol

*Silence Puppet*: You are absolutely right! *bouncing back and forth in front of icicle* I will touch it, after I sing this happy song! Join me, my love!)

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
SilverstarWarrior wrote:
Wildwing wrote:
Wildwing wrote:

(Lol

*Silence Puppet*: You are absolutely right! *bouncing back and forth in front of icicle* I will touch it, after I sing this happy song! Join me, my love!)
(*Jury Puppet*: *gasp* But what will we sing?! I'm a wolf! I don't know any songs!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum