The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+2
Jaystep
You Dwarvish Idiot
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

31The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 45b4196c4ebd32cbe05bec038928986f

...Moonpelt??

32The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I LOVE this picture!  Lol

What the heck are you doing Moonpelt?! 

Sorry, would have been here earlier but I had grown up stuff to take care of (bleh)

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

33The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:56 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Heyo Jay!

Ew grown up stuff. xD

34The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:Heyo Jay!

Ew grown up stuff. xD
Howdy! 

Yes, bleh! Lol

35The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

What's up dude?! Been a while since we just chatted cx

I had to do some adult stuff today as well lol

36The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

DwelleroftheEarth wrote:What's up dude?! Been a while since we just chatted cx

I had to do some adult stuff today as well lol
You wanna hop over to the chatbox? I'm typing some Drellan stuff and I don't want to miss your posts XD

37The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hey guys! I'm on my phone at a McDonalds waiting for my family, but I'm here for a bit! ^.^

38The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:I LOVE this picture!  Lol

What the heck are you doing Moonpelt?! 

Sorry, would have been here earlier but I had grown up stuff to take care of (bleh)
I thought you would! XD I wonder what Ruki would think? Lol

39The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:38 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Wild! /glomps/ Hai!

40The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Still working on Drellan post, should be done very soon.

41The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*glomps Eco back* Hi! Very Happy

Sorry, my dad came and we had ice cream. Then I went back and played Super Smash Bros with my family. We'll be carving pumpkins soon, but for the time being, I'm here!

42The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 45b4196c4ebd32cbe05bec038928986f

...Moonpelt??

Moonpelt: You guys are laughing now! He was planning world domination.... you know lobsters are pure evil right? 

((OMG I love it))

43The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

So do I need to move Kul'Hani's and Velyria's plots to the Muckwaters page??

Also just an FYI, everyone is more than welcome to make the swamp wolves and elephants to join in on the fun! ^^

44The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

(Just a fair warning, the Drellan post is really really heavy, but it's important for the story. Just a warning for people with queasy stomachs, I tried to describe as little as possible while also getting the message across. I think it should be okay, but I just wanted to say so! Smile )

45The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:So do I need to move Kul'Hani's and Velyria's plots to the Muckwaters page??

Also just an FYI, everyone is more than welcome to make the swamp wolves and elephants to join in on the fun! ^^
Yup! I already moved the posts there, so all we need to do is continue!

And thanks! I'll be sure to do that! ^.^

46The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:(Just a fair warning, the Drellan post is really really heavy, but it's important for the story. Just a warning for people with queasy stomachs, I tried to describe as little as possible while also getting the message across. I think it should be okay, but I just wanted to say so! Smile )
Thanks for the warning! I'm reading it now!

47The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh no! Drellan's-! Sad

Najmah: .... Shocked Mad T'SONE!!!!

48The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Lol I've been looking forward to that post for a while. XD 

I kept an eye out for a good place to bring in T'Sone as well, and I think this works! XD What do you think of her new appearance?

49The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Jaystep wrote:Lol I've been looking forward to that post for a while. XD 

I kept an eye out for a good place to bring in T'Sone as well, and I think this works! XD What do you think of her new appearance?
Najmah: ...

Lol Good to hear! And I love her new appearance! I couldn't help but stop and stare. XD

50The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: AAHH!! ZOMBIE!!!! *hits T'Sone with a rubber mallet*

51The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 am

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Welcome to Thornbrook! Home of the wolves of the Bayou! Smells like dead fish but everyone's friendly!

And now we know why Moonpelt loves to fish. He's not weird he was just raised like that XD

52The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:17 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Will be here on and off, working on some schoolwork.

53The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I'll be floating around all day. Smile

54The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

I will be on and off! Smile

55The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Hello~!

*waves*

56The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Moonpelt: *sees Drellan's wound* Oh no... no good.. no bieno.... Hmmmmmmm.... *sprints off making loud ambulance noises, dives head-first into a theater costume box, pulls out an eyepatch with a smiley face on it, ties it around Drellan's eye* There we go, all better *pats him on the head*

57The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Najmah: *stares at Drellan's eye patch* ... * Seriously? at Moonpelt*

...Hey, Drellan could totally be a pirate for Halloween! Wacko

58The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Dude all the wolves should be pirates for Halloween!

Moonpelt: I COULD BUILD THE PIRATE SHIP.

59The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:Welcome to Thornbrook! Home of the wolves of the Bayou! Smells like dead fish but everyone's friendly!

And now we know why Moonpelt loves to fish. He's not weird he was just raised like that XD
I didn't know he liked to fish! (Or maybe I forgot...Oops! Lol ) That's pretty neat! I like Thornbrook already! Smile

Najmah: *crinkles nose* I hate the smell, but it's shelter.

60The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ruki wrote:
Wildwing wrote:Hi Ruki! Very Happy

Dude all the wolves should be pirates for Halloween!

Moonpelt: I COULD BUILD THE PIRATE SHIP.
DUDE, YES!! Wacko Drellan could be captain-

Najmah: Why aren't I captain?! D:<

Najmah could be first mate, Rose could be cabin girl, Jury could be lookout, Moonpelt could be...which one would he be? And Pike would be the ghost pirate! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum