The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 31]

61The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

EYYYYY I SEE A WILD

62The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:01 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

EEEY, I SEE AN ECO

63The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:02 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Very Happy /Tacklehugs Wild/

64The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:04 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*grabs Eco in hug and spins around with him to avoid falling* Heya!! Very Happy XD

Eco, I'm laughing at the crossed out section in your Myths and Magic post XD I have no idea if you're poking fun at Jay or if he asked you to type that Lol

65The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:05 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Spinning, Yay! Lol

Hehehe...  Lol  Mellow The world may never know!

66The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Razz

Sorry if I'm poofy, I'm playing Undertale again!

67The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:07 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol I saw on Discord! Haha fun!

68The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:11 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Huh? Wait, Discord let's people know what games someone's playing when someone's playing!? O.O

69The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:13 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Maybe...Or I'm watching you... Mellow

70The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:14 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

O.O ... <.< ... >.>  .... Lol Welp! At least you'll know if I'm playing a video game instead of RPing then! XD

71The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:*grabs Eco in hug and spins around with him to avoid falling* Heya!! Very Happy XD

Eco, I'm laughing at the crossed out section in your Myths and Magic post XD I have no idea if you're poking fun at Jay or if he asked you to type that Lol
It's scary how accurate that is Lol

I'm still at work btw

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

72The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 am

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD ha

73The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD I was going to say that it sounded like you Lol

Oh fun Razz How's work treating you tonight? Lol

74The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 10:09 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER.

75The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu May 25, 2017 10:10 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Idk why I even said that, it felt right in the moment...

76The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

if you're me my friend, Eco, does that make me...Eco-friendly? Wacko

77The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

ya'll are hilarious Lol

78The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Mebbe Crow... Mellow

Lol Wild like you have room to talk, miss 'I'm almost 19'... Seriously?

79The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Mebbe. Mellow

80The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:22 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Lol

81The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:23 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

So is it bad that I'm really hoping to be the last message here before the chat thread rolls over to the next one?

82The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

And do I get a prize for being the 10,000th view on the second eldest Great Random Chat thread? Lol

83The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:48 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

XD I'm sure someone will think of one

84The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 5:53 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

Alrighty Y'all! @Wildwing @Jaystep @Jaycrow @SilverstarWarrior !

I finally did a thing! Check out Legends RP> Mohrfaenis

plz k thx bai

85The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

*salutes* on my way!

86The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Oooooh, looks cool! Very Happy

87The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Here to catch up on rp! Smile

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

88The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Jaycrow

Jaycrow
Wolf

Omg hey! Very Happy

89The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 27, 2017 4:34 am

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY WILDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05.27.2017 Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko

cheers Smile Wacko afro Lol Naji

90The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sat May 27, 2017 12:09 pm

SilverstarWarrior

SilverstarWarrior
Bear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum