The Wild Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying forum based around the story of life for nature after mankind's disappearance. (Image credit: Matthew Watts Art)

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Random Chat Thread

+3
Ruki
Jaycrow
SilverstarWarrior
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 31]

871The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

XD

872The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

*reads Kale's Tales*

The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Giphy

873The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

My new favorite gif XD

874The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 9:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

hot

875The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican: *holds out wings* Chill.

876The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 10:05 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

gay

877The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Finnican: *looks at Kale* I accept you for who you are. You are still the same old a-hole that I know and love. Platonically. ^.^

878The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:15 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Does this place still exist?

http://www.thewildrpseries.com

879The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:19 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I have three cool ideas for stories. One of them could be either story or RP, one of them would only be interesting as a story, and the last one could only work as an RP.

880The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Ooh! Do tell! Very Happy

881The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Ooh! Do tell! Very Happy
Razz

Well one you know about, the one that could be either an RP or just a story. That would be the horror idea I told you about earlier this year involving monsters. I've developed the story and the world a lot more since then but I still don't know what to do with it.

And the story I want to write is a thriller, mystery novella called "1:37" and about a retired sheriff named Jack Harper living in a small rural town in Washington. On the 10 year anniversary of his wife's unsolved murder, the killings start happening again. Jack has to deal with painful memories, lingering questions, a serial killer-- and a cult following of copycat killers and worshipers of the killer himself. The whole town's gone insane. Just when things are getting really insane, Jack finds an SD card taped to his door. All that's on it is a video that's one minute and thirty seven seconds long, from the night his wife was killed.

And the last one which would be a freaking CRAZY RP can be best summarized by a quote from René Descartes- "I think therefore I am" It's about the idea that anything you can imagine in your head had to have come from some form of existence. Your brain cannot create things that don't already exist, so theoretically anything you dream or imagine exists in an alternate form of reality. Everything is real, somewhere. Our small pocket of reality doesn't allow for any of those things to appear, currently. Until the Convergence. All realities are threatened as existence itself spirals out of control, and the boundaries between all realities and universes become blurred. In this new ultra reality, everything ever imagined is real. Any form of fiction ever has come to life, including the most horrifying things ever imagined. Something is destroying reality, and only the help of all universes coming together can stop it. When I say anything goes, I mean anything. Josh, Dia, Mark and James jump through a wormhole and end up on the Death Star? Sure. The wolves literally find the Doctor, who appears in the TARDIS in the middle of a fight with Zarrock? Go for it. Wanna RP what would happen if Pocahontas met Tony Stark, if Master Chief finds a Halo Ring entirely populated by the cast of My Little Pony, Tyrin attacked by Porgs, I don't care! All of reality is happening at once! XD

882The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:11 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

883The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

All three ideas are awesome! I remember the first one, and I still love it! If that were to be an RP, I vote we also do one that is happy and silly as a counter to the horror and darkness, for the sake of our sanity. Rose can be queen of the happy one XD It could work just as well as a story, maybe even better than an RP. I wouldn't know what to do besides kill off characters if it were an RP, so... *shrugs* XD

Oooh, you should totally write the thriller! That sounds exciting, and I love good mysteries! Wacko

Third one sounds totally wacky and amazing, whether or not it is original. *looks pointedly at Eco* I mean, he does have a point since that third option is pretty much the explanation of Postmortem, which he did talk about on several occasions. *whispers to Jay* To be completely honest, I forgot about it until now ^.^' *louder* Sorry Eco! But I guess since two brilliant minds have thought up the same thing, it's just that great of a plot! But I guess here's an idea. The universe is very quite large, so if we were to do this option, maybe it could be like a subplot? Like part of Postmortem but at the same time not? Like, what if one main plotpoint is the worlds of The Wild RP and Myths and Magic, and whatever else we have/like, get merged together, and everything you said and more happens? And idk where I'm going with this XD I'm just trying to make everyone happy, AH! *dives down a rabbit hole*

884The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:41 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Earth I literally forgot about that till now Lol TBH anything you post with all those crazy unpronounceable words I tend to skim over because I'm easily confused XD Honestly I was inspired by Ready Player One but what if it was actually the characters and not avatars, lol then I was like the story would have to be something like the universes are colliding or something. Not exactly your idea

885The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

I wouldn't mix this with Postmortem because this isn't about some overarching story or faction fighting or something this is literally like you're sitting there one day and then boom, wormhole to Minecraft opens up. Think the Rifts but the open to other realities. Soon everything is falling in and out of other worlds and there's chaos everywhere XD Kale falls into the Witch's House and notices her voice is suspiciously similar to Wild's... Lol 

The point of it is to NOT have a plotline

886The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

Oh that is perfect, I love it! XD Oh! And with this, it could even mean that you could move from one plot to the next if you get bored. For example, Najmah could be traveling time and space in the TARDIS, but literally a few posts later with no explanation, she's in a fancy mansion playing the part of Sherlock Holmes. No commitment to plot basically!

887The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Wildwing wrote:Oh that is perfect, I love it! XD Oh! And with this, it could even mean that you could move from one plot to the next if you get bored. For example, Najmah could be traveling time and space in the TARDIS, but literally a few posts later with no explanation, she's in a fancy mansion playing the part of Sherlock Holmes. No commitment to plot basically!
Yes! XD

888The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Kale: Oy vey ... *dusts the rp threads*

889The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

*quarantined in the threads, nestled in quilts with an ice pack on head and thermometer sticking out of mouth*

*cough*

*in hoarse voice*

Oh hey! Long *cough* Long time no see! Najmah put me here so I wouldn't get anyone sick. Might wanna get a mask and put it on before you catch what I have. ^.^'

890The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Hey @Wildwing

Here's some of my stupid writing XD:

(It's random! I know! And yeah my main character's named Ruki it's a good name!! Deal With IT)

891The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:12 am

Wildwing

Wildwing
~Mod-chan~

@Ruki I like it! Thank you for sharing! Wacko

892The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:38 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

The Lions roar and the Hills take flight,
The Moon by day and the Sun by night,
Blind woman, Deaf man, Jackdaw fool,
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

893The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

Wildwing wrote:@Ruki I like it! Thank you for sharing! Wacko

And that's all you get too XD

894The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:37 am

Jaystep

Jaystep
Admin

Almost there guys XD Ruki and I leave for Las Vegas/California in 5 days!

We've both been working overtime this month to help pay for the trip so that's why we've suddenly turned into recluses and haven't logged in.

What's your excuses? Lol

895The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:35 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

holy hot dang

896The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

897The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

898The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Ruki

Ruki
Wolf

@Jaystep @Wildwing ((Earth i can't tag you sorry!))

I was never much into the Warriors books but I know you lot were so I found this Very Happy

899The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:32 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

h*ck

900The Great Random Chat Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Random Chat Thread Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:32 pm

You Dwarvish Idiot

You Dwarvish Idiot
Tiger

I haven't cared about warriors in like 5 years but that put shivers in me. An incredibly well made piece.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum